RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good Bye

Rep:
Level 84
Good bye RMRK. I must say I did not enjoy my stay here. I have received some rude disrespectful remarks about my work. I don't have a problem with criticism. I know I cannot please everyone. However, I will not stand for members telling me my work is ugly, awful, and boring. I do not believe in trying to bring another person down. Harsh criticism never does anyone any good.

Have a good life RMRK

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
lol - way to not know how to read what was written about your work

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Good going Grafikal, you douche bag. :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Holy shit, an overreaction resulting in a lame goodbye post from someone that nobody knows. I've never seen that before.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
No offense dude, but you were kind of sensitive about everything. If somebody said something looked kinda crappy you would freak out. I get that you only make games for fun, but why would you post something if you don't care if it's good or not. If you care about what people think about your game (which I'm assuming since you put it on the internet), then you should have just listened instead of freaking out. Nobody said your work was crap, they said that there were things holding it back and - if you fixed them - the game would become more enjoyable.

Also, if you're 20 (as your profile states) and are still this immature, I wonder how you're ever going to keep a job. If you work for any employer you are going to encounter criticism. Sometimes nice. Sometimes harsh. You either suck it up or lose your job.

In other words, this 18 year old is telling you to grow up.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Oh look, the only two members with WWE references in their names. What a coincidence.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Who actually watches wwe ,__,

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Losers like Irock and the idiot above your post.
:tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
later gator

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
In a while, crocodile ;]
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
See you soon, baboon ;]
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
It's been fun, machine gun. ;]

Rep:
Level 87
Don't trip while you run, bubble gum.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Aw. See you later, random person who hates RMRK. ^^

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
COMBO BREAKER

Rep:
Level 102
Grafikal is an idiot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Dickbutter is dickbutter.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I saw Arrow post in here, and I thought he was leaving. ;-; Arrow, you need to post more :(

Rep:
Level 84
No offense dude, but you were kind of sensitive about everything. If somebody said something looked kinda crappy you would freak out. I get that you only make games for fun, but why would you post something if you don't care if it's good or not. If you care about what people think about your game (which I'm assuming since you put it on the internet), then you should have just listened instead of freaking out. Nobody said your work was crap, they said that there were things holding it back and - if you fixed them - the game would become more enjoyable.

Also, if you're 20 (as your profile states) and are still this immature, I wonder how you're ever going to keep a job. If you work for any employer you are going to encounter criticism. Sometimes nice. Sometimes harsh. You either suck it up or lose your job.

I do care what other people think of my work. I read criticism given to other people, and I compare it to the criticism I receive. I get a lot harsher criticism of my work, and yes people have said my work is crap, awful, terrible, and boring. What happen recently is not the first time members on this site have given me such harsh criticism.

Is that the guy from that troll factory HBgames who once invaded and fooled RMN with his ''no single woman wants me, because I look like Steve Urcle'' thread? Yeah, RatedRKOFranklin was that kid's name.  :zwink:

I cannot control how I look like it to a certain extent. Sadly I do naturally look similar to Steve Urcle. I just wear smaller glasses and shades. I do not wear nerdy clothes. My face and body type is similar to Steve.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 12:47:52 AM by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN »

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

I do care what other people think of my work. I read criticism given to other people, and I compare it to the criticism I receive. I get a lot harsher criticism of my work, and yes people have said my work is crap, awful, terrible, and boring. What happen recently is not the first time members on this site have given me such harsh criticism.

You're quitting because you get harsher criticism than somebody else? It means your game is worse, read the crit, learn from it, and then improve your game. There's no point people saying "Wow excellent game", that doesn't help you improve your skills in the slightest. If you wanna feel good about yourself, do it elsewhere, if you want feedback, well...
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Attractive Female Member
This forum is known for harsh criticism and people being dickheads. We're elitist, egotistical, unapologetic assholes and that's why we're better than the other shitting rainbows ego stroking forums out there.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Plus more dick jokes.

Rep:
Level 84

You're quitting because you get harsher criticism than somebody else? It means your game is worse, read the crit, learn from it, and then improve your game. There's no point people saying "Wow excellent game", that doesn't help you improve your skills in the slightest. If you wanna feel good about yourself, do it elsewhere, if you want feedback, well...

I've seen people get "nicer" criticism with empty maps than I do with full maps. Beginners get a lot nicer criticism. I know I am not the best. I don't make empty maps. Hell I got criticism for showing a video, and people complained about why were the good guys fighting the villains. I am not going to tell the entire story before the game is released. I have not seen anyone else on this site get told that their work is awful.

that looks horrendous mixing two different kinds of sprites like that. Make all your characters VX rtp or all of them the way that megaman does it.
lol - way to not know how to read what was written about your work

Yeah I know what you said. You basically said my work looks horrendous with different sprites.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah - so get the same sprites and it's not horrendous :mad: duh lol