RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
You want some of this bitch?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

The name is Anteater. I'm a mammal in central and south america and hating it. I do sex and eating for my species. I have the best mouth in the world and wouldn't trade it for anything. Ant eating is my life. I eat and sometimes sleep and scratch my belly. I am an insectivore which means i don't take drugs or alcohol. I have a mate but you can change that ;). Get to know me.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

I'm Jaguar, and I tend to be ferocious. One look toward me and things can be atrocious.

You know by now that it's not a good idea to take a nap, cause I can sneak up and have you dead just like that.

South America is the field in which we fight. 24/7 baby, the conditions are right.

Not only am I the coolest cat in town, I can pick up and trace every damn sound.

So eat your ants 'n fuck Marilyn Manson. I'll kill you and make sure you never have a grandson.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

HOLD ON MOTHER FUCKERS IT'S A BEAR PARTY NOW.
I'M NOT A DOUCHE LIKE THAT OTHER FAG COW.
I'LL RIP YOU A NEW FUCKHOLE AND BEARLY FIT IN.
FIGHT WITH ME MOTHERFUCKER AND ITS I WHO SHALL WIN.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

'Sup y'all I'm a duck and I don't give a fuck, I run bitches over with my semi-truck.
I got a pimp-ass coat of snowy white feathers, makes all yo shit run off like stormy weatha.
I got a kickin' bill to spit my rhymes, they so ill, make you gonna need a pill, to-get-ova da chills, hellz yea you will,
and then you gonna come back fo mo, cuz I'm a fuckin' DUCK and that's how we play it.

Ho.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*picture of corn*

I'M CORN

Halo, have I ever told you that I love you? <3   lol
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hrmph.

Fuck all you guys, I'm a platypus. I'll straight fuck your day up, srsly. I have poison spurs on its back feet. My venom can make a person hella sick and is strong enough to kill a dog.
Currently working on :: The Empire

And check the forums!