RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can a guy get a name change?

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Wow...been so inactive this thing still has my old name.  Can I get my name changed to just GAX72?
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Why do you want numbers in your username? :<

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
He's obviously 72 years old :mad:

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
I could go into a long explanation or I could just ask people:  Should I go with GAX72 or just simply GAX like everyone else on the net calls me?
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
"GAX like everyone on the net calls me?" is better.

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
lol, let's just go with GAX I guess then...the other one might be a little too long =3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
HAHA IROCK YOU'RE SO CLEVAR IT MUST BE WONDERFUL BEING SO CLEVAR

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, it's a gift. :police: