RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey, This is important.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Hello, I have used this site before and had several troubles..
For the Staff reading this, My old account was 'Raiden'.
I was wondering If I could have another chance at staying with the site.
I've changed a lot over the time I've been banned, and I realize what I did was pointless, and wrong.
I'm sorry for all I did, but could I please have another chance?

Thanks everyone.
-Loaded

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Only if you give us some cookies.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Baked a new batch :D
Hope your in the mood for Chocolate Chip ;)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I vote no, but I'll leave it up to the other mods. You had 5 dupe accounts.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Very well, you may enter. Also sex please?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
The thing is, I have no clue who the other ones were.
All I remember is Raiden. But thanks for your vote anyways.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
oh god not you again

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Honestly, I expected that from you. :P
But I've changed.

Rep:
Level 82
GIve him a chance.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Please don't voice your opinion when you don't know what's going on. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 82
What did he do then.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
I did do something bad, No doubt.
Duping Accounts.
But I definently don't remember it being 5..

Rep:
Level 82
Then give loaded a chance then, if he does it again he wont come back after being banned.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I have no idea who you are, so I don't care really. Don't make any more dupe accounts though.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
I don't plan on it.
I was just being stupid and thought I had a bad start on the few I made.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Oh hey, I remember you. You were annoying and made a dupe, but got caught on it in the picture thread, and you then made a dupe (or two?) to cover your tracks and berate your other dupes. I'm guessing you've at least gotten better at coming up with stories?

Rep:
Level 82
lol when u say dupe what does it actully mean is it creating multipule accounts or something lol

if it is what was the point of making 5 accounts lol
The Centra Triliogy.......
Centra: Rise of Tiamut currently in production......

Destiny's will be fullfilled............

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Could I please have a verdict on rather I can stay or not.
Because once I get back to my house I won't be able to sign back on to the forums.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I removed the IP ban - if someone else wants to restore it then I'm fine with that. I think you'll probably be OK though.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Thanks Modern Algebra.

Rep:
Level 82
Well it looks like your staying but does someone want to tell me what dupe actully means

is it what I said it was???

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
It pretty much means I made several accounts when I wasn't supposed to.

Rep:
Level 82
ahhhhhh..........

Can I just ask something lol, why you make more than one? Why did you need to? Well ok 2 questions