RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request- Summoning Script

Rep:
Level 82
Summoning [Aeons]
19/12/09

Summary
This script would summon another member into the battle to fight with you, This character would take away the 4 members already fighting as its usually a powerfull character. The character would become stronger as the summoner does for example the Aeon could be 3/4s the level of the summon so if the summoner was level 12 then the Aeon would be level 9

Features Desired
  • Aeon can be called summoned and dimissed
  • There can be multiple Aeons, But only one called each time
  • If the Aeon dies it switches back to the main party
  • When the battle finishes the Aeon leaves and it switches bk to the main party

Mockups

Thats the best pic i can find

Games its been in
  • Final Fantasy 10

Did you search?
Yes,

Where did you search?
  • I searched google
  • This sites database
  • Rpg revolutions
  • Rpgmakervx.net

What did you search for?
  • Summoning
  • Summoning script
  • Rpg maker VX summoning script( That was in google)

When I searched google it just came up with using a common event to do it, I know how to do it that way but if the Aeon dies its game over and I don't know how to fix that which is why I prefer to use a script,.

Thanks in advance
The Centra Triliogy.......
Centra: Rise of Tiamut currently in production......

Destiny's will be fullfilled............

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
This is the best I could do with the summoning. Its pseudo-script so it contains some events and its really a bother because you have to paste the events over and over for each monster you create. If it was me I wouldn't use it, but if you really need it by all means go. Otherwise it should be fine, its probably got a lot of errors since I haven't tested it much. All monsters have been edited to work with the system. Edit it as much as you like.

Instructions: There's a script in the database called Scene_Battle(edited). You'll need that in order for it to work. For each map you plan to have encounters, paste the event at the top that changes your party. Each of the monsters needs to have the two pages of events, you need an actor who you want to summon (in this case moogle). You also need the skill called Summon me!, variables one and two free (you can change those), and the common event 001. Please note that only Ralph can summon moogle since I couldn't be bothered to give it to all the default people, and I hope this helps. If there's any problems I hope I can fix them.

System: Attached

Rep:
Level 82
This is the best I could do with the summoning. Its pseudo-script so it contains some events and its really a bother because you have to paste the events over and over for each monster you create. If it was me I wouldn't use it, but if you really need it by all means go. Otherwise it should be fine, its probably got a lot of errors since I haven't tested it much. All monsters have been edited to work with the system. Edit it as much as you like.

Instructions: There's a script in the database called Scene_Battle(edited). You'll need that in order for it to work. For each map you plan to have encounters, paste the event at the top that changes your party. Each of the monsters needs to have the two pages of events, you need an actor who you want to summon (in this case moogle). You also need the skill called Summon me!, variables one and two free (you can change those), and the common event 001. Please note that only Ralph can summon moogle since I couldn't be bothered to give it to all the default people, and I hope this helps. If there's any problems I hope I can fix them.

System: Attached

Thanks for the summoning script, I will try it now, sorry I havent replied sooner and said thanks I have been doing loads of school work for exams ect......

but again thanks

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Well depending on your party system and game mechanics you can always use the transform option.

Though I'm not sure if you can get rid of the other chars at the same time with transform, but if you don't want them to go away and just have your summoner go away do transform.

Not sure if that helps

Rep:
Level 82
Thats a quite nice idea.......