RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What influences you the most?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I like how this guy called Holk a troll..
This topic is also dumb because it does not tell us what we are getting influenced to do..
What has influenced me into doing a crime? The lack of money. What influences me to work hard and grow up to be a good person with a nice family job etc etc? The dreams and hopes of my parents.
ofcourse those are shitty examples.

Drugs.

j/k, I meant life. Life influences me.
People don't j/k when they are old :mad:
I'm young at heart, you whippersnapper dumbface.  :mad:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
tl;dr
I agree with Holk, but I think it's stupid to argue that there aren't things that influence us more than others throughout our life.
We all go through phases, so that makes certain things look different at certain points in our life (more influential maybe) - which again can go back to Holk's argument - since more often than not, you don't really know when you're in a phase until you're out of it.
In retrospect, plenty of things I've hated have left me better off than things I loved at the time.

I think music influences me the most, it lets my imagination run wild; it's fun to be able to imagine what these songs are about and make up my own worlds for these pieces to accompany, which in return helps me think of new music, game concepts and art.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Sometimes my wife influences me but lately I've been influencing myself. ... :V
:tinysmile: