RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ghost Dog

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Ghost Dog does not allow fearlessness. It is non-existent.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 06:56:06 AM by Ghost Dog »
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Do you think Ghost Dog has feelings? ._.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
I no longer exist in a physical sense.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 07:56:34 AM by Ghost Dog »
The Newbie

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I, Nightwolf, dog burner since 200...5..CHALLENGE THE GHOST DOG
TO A DUEL.
You get your bark, I get my X7-225 flamethrower.

bring it on.

BITCH.

I can not defeat Ghost Dog.
HELL YES I CAN.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 08:07:43 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
I only exist in a dimension where my soul endlessly falls in an eternal void. I fear Ghost Woof.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 06:43:20 AM by Havick »
The Newbie

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Nightwolf, quick! Use the morph cube and turn into Ghost Wolf, Ghost Dog's archrival!

I am danger.
Rep:
Level 82
I am Ghost Dog.
Ghost dog has no rivals. You can not defeat Ghost Dog.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I heard that Ghost dog met Bruce Lee once.

After that, it was Chuck Norris who got all the glory  ;9

Rep:
Level 83
*still shaking*
where did he go is it safe?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
I can not defeat Ghost Dog. My soul is endlessly falling in an eternal void.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 07:15:05 AM by Ghost Dog »
The Newbie

I am danger.
Rep:
Level 82
I am Ghost Dog.
Nothing is safe from Ghost Dog.

Rep:
Level 83
OH GOD!
*trys to run*
here please take this little boys arm and spare me!
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

I am danger.
Rep:
Level 82
I am Ghost Dog.
I will consume the entire child. His soul shall serve me well in my dimension.

I return.

TOTALLY NOT KIPE SEE CHECK THE IP
Rep:
Level 82
Have an Event System that you'd like to share with everyone? Be sure to check out the RMRK+ Format Topic for information on how to get it in the RMRK+ Index.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME
I HAVE BEEN BURNING DOGS SINCE I WAS
2 MONTHS OLD
AND IF YOU EDIT THIS, I WILL RE EDIT IT
LIKE THE LAST ONE

YEAH
*takes zylos's..cube*
Arlen is hot.

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Stand aside Nightwolf, I've been tracking down this ethereal mutt for some time now.
He used to be a spook story the wetbacks told their kids so they wouldn't grow up to be decent members of society.
He used to be smoke and mirrors, he used to be a myth.
Now it looks like he's real.
I don't know what sort of political fuck up put Ghost Dog in my jurisdiction, but god dammit I'm going to put this cur down if it's the last thing I do.

I am danger.
Rep:
Level 82
I am Ghost Dog.
Your false sense of security you refer to as 'government' can not save you. They cower in fear as the rest of you do. You can not defeat Ghost Dog.

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
I am the government.
I am the law.
Nothing can instill fear in me, in America.
If you know what's good for you, you'll go back to your kennel with your tail between your legs.
The next time I see you, it'll be on the race tracks with your head so far up a robotic rabbit's ass that it'd put Irock to shame.

I am danger.
Rep:
Level 82
I am Ghost Dog.
Your laws and regulations have no affect on Ghost Dog. You can not harm what you can not understand. I am danger. I am Ghost Dog.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
omg need sum popcorn.
Arlen is hot.