RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2009 - The Fourth Annual RMRK Awards - RESULTS!

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Is anyone name Arlen?Cause'z my name is ArkenPrince??????????
I'm making 2 game at once.
HOW THAT!!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
no you won most attractiveest male member and best composer!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@moo:
The goal of all masters is to get their students to surpass themselves :3
Ahaha, must be bittersweet, though. Kinda like when somebody cheats off you and does better. XD

@MA: Yeah, but satisfying the people's desires is about as important as being the better scripter overall (whether it's a little better or a little worse). Lots of people listen to popular music that's absolute trash, and they'll enjoy music that's actually good, but the popular/trashy music is always more abundant. (I don't mean to compare your scripts to trash ;-; They're wonderful)

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Woo, I won 2nd place in two categories and third place on another? Imma happy~ Thanks for all who voted. <3

TOTALLY NOT KIPE SEE CHECK THE IP
Rep:
Level 82
Kipe did pretty well, if you do say so yourselves.

Have an Event System that you'd like to share with everyone? Be sure to check out the RMRK+ Format Topic for information on how to get it in the RMRK+ Index.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Who is Kipe?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Old man forgot.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I am runner up for everything >:D
Congrats you silly kids

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Bribing me with awards still won't save your asses from a good old fashioned cavity check. Now all of you put on a dress and bend over, because justice is about to be served.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
WOAH I WASN"T EXPECTING ANY OF THIS  :tpg:

especially that IRC quote .___.

Congrats, everyone : D

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Thanks everyone~

MA and I tied up on a lot of things. Ever notice how you never see us both in the same place?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:13:25 PM by Holk »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Lies.

Favourite Staff Member - 2nd Place: Holk / Modern Algebra

Best Veteran - 2nd Place: Irock / Holk / Modern Algebra

We love both of you. :3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Holk is better. :]

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Psssh. WE ALL KNOW THAT MODERN ALGEBRA'S TIME WILL COME

YESSSSSSS.

pokeball CieOffline
Rep:
Level 82
Kipe did pretty well, if you do say so yourselves.