RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request) MOG Help please

Rep:
Level 86
Utada you there??:P shining moon OWNZ
Hey Guyz and Girls, I am creating a new project called Shining Moonz and i would love some help, Info about the MOG CBS and  CMS is what i need, also if there is ANY sprite makers that know what kind of sprites they use i would LOVE to know,i have a list of things i would like to know, ok here it goes....

Who ever will help me will make me :tpg:

Contents:
1.Questing
2.Skills
3.Rpg maker xp online.
4.Map pathing
5.Sprites
6. MOG weapons and shields
7. THANK YOU
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When i create a quest, lets say i wanna kill 8 blobs, and using the MOG CBS the monsters are actually an event, and i want to make it that when i kill the blobs i get like something from them and give it back to the person who asked for the blobs items, how would i make this work because i do not want to get the item after i have finished the quest.

2. First off i really dont know the points of STR,AGI,DEX,INT because i know STR is damage, AGI is chance to dodge and DEX is chance to Critical strike and INT is something i really really dont know... i dont know how they work

So lets say i have 60 STR , 30 AGI, 30 DEX and 20 INT what do they mean?

STR how much damage is from 1 STR?
AGI percentage chance to dodge from 1AGI?
DEX percentage change to Critical hit from 1DEX?
INT and wtf does this do?

3.Is it possible to make RPG MAKER XP games online? if so gimme a link cause i am not a forum searcher because i am very very busy.

4.map pathing, it is possible there is a way you can show the map on the screen like Momo's cbs map? i would like that... but if i do get it i would like to press a button to turn the map on, enlarge and turn off.

5.Sprites: I use the sprites made by the MOG makers, but i would like more, i am terrible at making spirtes for a person and even more terrible when it comes to making the weapon movements, if you or you may know anyone that can help me with making attack sprites and sprites for a player please i beg of you to introduce me to them.

6. MOG uses XAS  for weapons and shields, and also items, i want to create more but i am not sure how to add them in... please help ANY SORT OF HELP will be appreciated.

7. THANK YOU
Anyone that has helped me i will recommend you to all my friends, because you deserved to be well known.  

Rep:
Level 83
hello-

for your # 2
int = skill its like strength but for skills, and if you ahve any questions about any
                               __
of that stuff use that  |?| next to the X one and then click on what youdon't know and it should inform you.... lol i remember when i didnt know what they ment too....

your #3 HERE is perhaps what your intrested in?, and yea id like to do this too its just that i don't have that kinda skills

your # 4 Here is something that looks promising for your full map and mini map your asking about?

your # 7 Your welcomE  :lol:
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

number one is very easy.

on the guy who gives you the mission, do the following.

put his trigger to action button, then add a Show Text-command and insert the following text:
"would you please kill 10 orcs for me?
then add a show choices command with the following choices: "yes" "no"
under yes put a controll switch event, create a switch and call it "orc-quest" for example.
make this switch on.

now go to your database, (it's one of the icons above your map) and select the "troops" tab.
select the enemy you want, (in this case the orc).

bellow the preview (picture) of the enemy, there is an area similar to the one in the event editor.
in this area, put a command saying "control variables".
now create a variable and call it "Orcs slain or whatever you want, and put it to add and insert 1

But What is Variables?
a variable consists of a name, (which in this case is orcs slain), and a number (which gets higher for each orc you slay)

returning to the man when 10 orcs are killed
head back to the man who gave you the mission. select new page, this will bring up a new page with new actions.

on this new page, select the same graphics as you had on the first page.
now on conditions (above the graphics box) check Variable, and select the variable you made earlier.
in the box bellow put 10 (because you want this page to be activated when you have slain 10 orcs.

on this page put whatever you want him to do when the mission is done.

now make sure to make a third page with whatever you want him to do when the mission is done and the reward is claimed, or else he will keep giving you the reward every time you talk to him.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 02:36:46 PM by valdred »