RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(request) for final fantasy 7 tilesets (2D)

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Watching You
i need some tilesets of the shinra building or at least something that looks like it also some shinra signs,vehicles etc a website would be great i know about google but i have been lookig for tilesets off of there but they are not quite right, also i looked up in the forum about characters and came across this website http://untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters and 2-3 others based on sephiroth and cloud designs what i need now though is some shinra army characters and president shinra himself maybe even hedigear and scarlet,cait sith (stuffed toy that he rides),dyne,the 3 from the movie loz ummm and the other 2 i forget.

also maybe the tviests from dirge of cerberus (this is going to entail ALL the final fantasy 7 games oh oh and also the characters from crises core also denzil and marlene.

i know this is a huge undertaking but i would be greatful if someone could help me with the problem or show me some software in how to make them for my self?

Rep:
Level 82
Ive got these that i found on untamed, they mite help.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Watching You
thank you i really appreciate this