RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DarkGamer Event(puzzles,quests) taking Requests

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Hi, i know there are alreayd a lot of this threads, but i am not working in a project atm, and i would like to create some cool things to the people who are new, or who would like an Event that he can't make!

I accept any kind of events to make. Describe what you want me to do, and i'll do it for you.
You credit me on your game only if you want to. it's up to you =)

So, what ya got for me? :p
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 03:17:02 PM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Getting only warmer from the oven.
EDIT: Only doing puzzles and the such? NOW he tells us.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 03:45:21 PM by outlander145 »

Rep:
Level 84
well, that's not an event, or i explained it wrong :P events, like puzzles, and stuff. not sprites :D

I've got a puzzle. And it involves math. And it's called- WAIT FOR IT... balancing the combat system. That work?

Rep:
Level 84
i think you should read. i'm not understanding what you want... i'm taking event requests.something that you need and you don't know how to do it. just post here and i'll do it for you. you need to explain me the thing you want me to make, and i'll make!!! :/

Alright, this one might be a little hard, but it sounds like a cool puzzle in my mind. You know the game Die Hard? The arcade game, of course, which was a beat-em up. There's a little section near the end of the game where you must climb a long ladder to a certain floor of an office building. The problem is, there's falling furniture/debris that I guess is supposed to potentially harm/kill you. There is another ladder on the opposite side of the screen. You're apparently supposed to press a button to jump to the other ladder before you're hit by debris. See, that's the only control for a section like that. Just two directional buttons. You automatically climb the ladder, and you don't stop unless you're hit. Now is it possible you can make a minigame like that?

Rep:
Level 84
yeh it is, i just need 30 mins dude. =)

Rep:
Level 84
here it is. hope you like it. see how i've done, and modify it as you wish.

The stones are the thing that i have messed up with, because i dont know if it is possible to reach the top with the stones falling that way. that's your work, and you will change that according to your distances, etc.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2KZQY5J - Link Removed
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:47:43 PM by DarkGamer »

Know what?? Pretty good example!! I'll be sure to make some good use of this. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:01:44 PM by outlander145 »

Rep:
Level 84
my pleasure. anything feel free to ask. And anything wlse that you need, lemme know =)

Rep:
Level 84
Here is the new one.sorry about the continuing path :P fixed =)

Here is the new link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78UU4ZF7

Rep:
Level 84
for you outlander.
your version fixed

(removed)-better one next
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 10:00:16 PM by DarkGamer »

Rep:
Level 84
healing item falling randomly

Rep:
Level 82
Hi, i know there are alreayd a lot of this threads, but i am not working in a project atm, and i would like to create some cool things to the people who are new, or who would like an Event that he can't make!

I accept any kind of events to make. Describe what you want me to do, and i'll do it for you.
You credit me on your game only if you want to. it's up to you =)

So, what ya got for me? :p
Hello, I need help setting up a quest system for rpg2k3. can you help me with this?--Ssbbfan4

Rep:
Level 84
The post is here, you should have gaven detailed information about what you want me to do, so i could do it... Anyway, i'll be waiting.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hi.

I'm working on a game with 2K3 and one of my heros' skills is a single-target Gravity (percentage-based) attack.  It is currently randomly targets one enemy.  However, I am having trouble figuring out how to ensure that the skill doesn't target enemies that have already died.

If it is possible, would you be able to either design a way for the player to manually choose the target for the skill, or ensure that the skill only targets living enemies?

I've included a picture of the code, in case you need/want to take a look at it.  The rest of the code is more-or-less the same as what's shown.

Spoiler for:

I hope I've explained what I want in enough detail, and that you can help.

Thanks.

Rep:
Level 84
well, add something like:Branch: If the enemy HP<0 (and you don't add anything here) else, the skill that you made with that system in the picture. Try do it, it will work. anyway, if you are still having trouble, tell me again here and i'll do it and test it myserlf.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Thanks a lot for your help.  I believe I've figured out a way to do what I'm trying to do.