RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Death Metal

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I started listening to Death Metal in the late 80's when I discovered Cannibal Corpse and Black Flag and shit. I gotta say, it's enjoyable if you feel pissed off already. Folk Metal, now I gotta check that out, never heard of it before today.
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Band: Death

/end of deathmetal
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Rise Against used to be the soundtrack to a revolution. Now they're the soundtrack to your little sister's sweet 16 party.
I somewhat agree.

Yeah, they've gone pretty mainstream with their most recent album, BUT, they've stayed true to what they believe in. But whatever, this is a thread about death metal.

I started listening to Death Metal in the late 80's when I discovered Cannibal Corpse and Black Flag and shit. I gotta say, it's enjoyable if you feel pissed off already. Folk Metal, now I gotta check that out, never heard of it before today.

Black Flag wasn't death metal. They were hardcore punk.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
People are so picky about genres these days. >_> I hear something and I go, "Oh, that's pop rock; they're just playing power chords and singing some lyrics that sound good and catchy but don't make sense a good amount of the time." Then someone says "NO, THAT'S INDIE ALTERNATIVE CONTEMPORARY JAZZ ROCK!"

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Black Flag wasn't death metal. They were hardcore punk.

Meh, close enough for me. The name popped into my head when I thought of Death Metal. Besides, do you have any idea how long it's been since I heard any of that shit? I'm ancient, you know... memory sucks... what were we talking about, sonny?
:tinysmile: