RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting anyone who is active and fun :] Not just another RPg

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
 :tpg: I wanna Make a great game not just another game that everyone plays and forgets u know?
A long game that people would need a guide for like final fantasy full of secrets and power, right now im in a slump i guess u can say but anyone can join input there ideas and its not like im gonna be the leader who ever joins it would be our game

Anyways since i dont have any ideas i was hoping some great maps could give me inspiration
-writers/ idea ers...?
-People with enthusiasm even with no skills just ask and join! i wanna have fun
-Mappers
-Creative thinkers

The point is idc how big the team is , as long as we can work together to create a amazing games and/or just have fun doing it

i'll try and check on this every while but message me its faster

Thank you for reading this even if ur not gonna join :]

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
12h of catchin chickens and i finally got a bottle
Sure, I well join. I found out about RMVX from game maker so i know quite a bit of coding and stuff. I wanna own my own gaming company when i grow up and i find the most importing thing is to enjoy what your gonna do for 50 years of your life. so I well help and know i am going to have fun. ;D also I seem to have a mapping talent and am kinda new so How are we gonna share the project and stuff. I like RPG and final fantasy definitly is something along the lines that people won't forget. Writing is important yes, And i may not be the best but between alot of peoples (or just our IDK how many you wanna recruit) I am sure it will be a very cool game. I find that a good game is one that Even the creators who know everything about it enjoy playing. ;D
Anyways hope you well let me join.