RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Another Char Generator

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Eh I found this while looking through a Portugese RMVX site, and i dont speak portugese lol.
This Generator makes Japanese looking Characters, the clothes do anyway.
Enjoy.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://him2.sakura.ne.jp/s_gousei/&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhCgVMRHcsWN6wXnTwlkokj_jMqjw
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:03:42 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That's a great generator. It'd be nice if the hair came in more colours than black, but that' not a hard thing to edit in.

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
Brilliant char generator! but one thing it wont let me change anything XD is it just my pc or the site?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
This is a pretty nice find, but I agree with MA, the hair should be something other than black.
Hi

Rep:
Level 82
hello all, I'm still a beginner ...
That's a great generator. It'd be nice if the hair came in more colours than black, but that' not a hard thing to edit in.
how do you edit this...??
and how to save the picture..
                  >>i'm still beginer<<
  ;)i want to know every things about Rpg maker ;)
                    :) plese help :)
make creativity is still easy,
but make innovation is the challenge

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Screenshot the window and crop out the character sheet. This generator is different from the one I thought it was. I don't see a save button, so Screenshots would be best here.

Rep:
Level 82
hello all, I'm still a beginner ...
Screenshot the window and crop out the character sheet. This generator is different from the one I thought it was. I don't see a save button, so Screenshots would be best here.
hm....
so that's the way to take pictures of character..
thanks...
>> :) i'm still beginer :)<<
make creativity is still easy,
but make innovation is the challenge