RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RM2k3]Tale of Exile [FULL DOWNLOAD]

Rep:
Level 82
Hello!
I’d like to introduce the Tale of Exile project created by me. I assume the project will cover about 3 to 4 acts with 3 to 4 episodes each. As of today, Act 1 is available in Polish and English language versions. Act 2 is currently being created. The entire ToE project has been developed for a few years, undergoing numerous changes in graphics, sound, script and even the plot. The current version of the game is nothing like the initial one, having only the same title. Those of you who are interested in the history of the project may look it up on the game website in the section “About the game”.
You will find detailed info, screens, game and resource download on the following website:
http://toe.tsukuru.pl/?lang=eng

However, let me give you some of the details right here.
CBS – Tactical / turn-based. Reasonable opponent AI, their boosted stats however will not make it easy for the player to win. There is a number of options and many factors influencing attack strength, chances of a successful hit and counter strikes.
CMS – Picture-based. Each item has its own graphics and detailed description. Many stats and options.

Individual experience-raising system. Experience Points (EP) are gained through battles and missions. The points increase the character’s Lv, Hp, Mp according to his or her predispositions which were chosen at the beginning (1-10 points – physical/mental strength). Additionally, there are Skill Points (SkP) to be gained and distributed to the properties chosen by you. The character can learn new skills from Masters… I’m also thinking of introducing different professions.

Weapon upgrade and weapon Lv increase – the character can upgrade weapons at Blacksmiths, whom they have to pay and deliver specific minerals (M)

Map – that’s rather obvious…

You can download the game from two sites the official game website site http://toe.tsukuru.pl/?lang=eng and the biggest RPG Maker website in Poland www.tsukuru.pl. NOTE - in order to download the English version, you must enter the English version of Tale of Exile website.
I am counting on your opinions. ;)

Screens:

My regards
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:56:13 PM by LasTTurN »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This looks really really good. I will download now.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
From those screenshots I auto-rate this game 5/5.

This seriously looks like it is worth playing.
Hi

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I recommend making the title screen options to be changed to something more readable :P

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I recommend making the title screen options to be changed to something more readable :P
Oh wow, I never realized that I couldn't even read the title screen.

Yeah, the only thing I can see is "Credits"
Hi

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best Artist2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Unsung Member
Yeah, aside from the illegible text on the title screen, this game looks really polished.

downloading

Rep:
Level 82
Hello again.
I did not notice that the screen is the boot menu from the Polish version of the game. In English, of course, everything is translated. ;)

I would like to know yours impressions after passing game. It would be nice if everyone wrote a few words though. Thanks in advance. :)

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Wow, This game is freaking amazing, i cant believe you're just giving it away.

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
Just finished installing the game - I'm going to test it out now! By the way, when do you think Act II (and for that matter Act III and Act IV) will be finished and released and will those be free as well? :)

EDIT: Boo for double posts. Anyway, I've tried the game a little and I've gotta say that so far it's awesome! And the chocobos! Thank you Maker! I love chocobos~

You should consider having the game play in windowed mode because on my widescreen monitor the graphics look really bad and I know they could look better.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:53:41 AM by Kesshomaru »

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Rep:
Level 82
Hello.
I do not plan to charge for the game. I want people to discover this world and to love their heroes.

To change the screen, press F4. Then it is still possible to reduce by pressing F5. Pressing these keys secondary will withdraw the amendment.

Technical advice can be found in the readme file and during installation. :)
Regards.

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
I was going to ask you for the controls and key assignments but I take it these are also viewable in with the "techincal advice" in the readme?

Oh, and for your future projects, please consider a tutorial level (does not have to be as boring as it may sound) that explains what keys do what. Perhaps just make some sort of tooltip show up in the early part of the game (if it's not too hard to do). :)

Rukinet. - the dot's included!