RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[HALP] Window Scrolls By Itself

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Problem stated in title. :P

This problem didn't happen in the morning when I was checking the weather. It's happening pretty frequently, so I would have known if it was happening.

Anyways, the window just scrolls by itself crazily. Goes up and down multiple times at a really fast speed whenever it feels like it, I guess. I was planning on trying to unplug the mouse when it happens to see if my mouse is the problem, but the spaz moments are so frequent yet short that it would be hard to tell when they actually stop and end.

I only left FireFox on at home today with MediaFire to let something upload. That's the only thing that happened from this morning until now.

I'm running a full computer scan on AVG and planning to restart my computer after the scan to see if that fixes things, but if anyone else has had this problem, I'd like to know to see what answers you had.

THANKS

EDIT: Oh yeh, volume isn't working and, after restarting the task "explorer.exe," the start bar thang is now in, like, Window's '95 mode or something.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:22:22 PM by Ryu from Street Fighter »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ah, auto-scan could definitely be the problem since I do have one set for every noon. How was it fixed ?_?

EDIT: Restarting the computer fixed the Start bar problem and the volume problem ;8
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 11:43:54 PM by Ryu from Street Fighter »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Uninstall Norton and get AVG.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't have Norton; I have AVG.

And I'm getting a new mouse and seeing if that fixes it to see if mouse problems can be completely ruled out. :o

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sometimes my windows used to fly left and right when I grabbed the top of it, and I couldn't stop it unless I restarted. I solved it by throwing the mouse against my front door, causing it to break, causing me to buy a new mouse.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
What Irock said.
Hi