RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Delete Account Please

fagmop
Rep:
Level 87
fagmop
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 12:12:26 AM by Kipe »

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for posting all this.  I was just looking through a couple of sites today that mentioned it, and thinking about downloading it.

Do you have a link for the official English version?  All I've been able to find so far are demos and patches.

Did you see it has options to output for XBox and Flash?!
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 87
never mind - I found what I needed here.

And it's XBLA, not XBox.

Do you know what the story is with the file size?  I understand it's supposed to be over 1GB, but none of the downloads (including the one in the linked thread) have a file anywhere near that big.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
They changed the download. This seems to be the first time you've noticed this. You're taking our talk about the file size out of context in time. In the past it was 1.3GB, now it is only around 493MB. Which is better of course lol.

Rep:
Level 87
yeah - some of those threads I'd been reading were (from other forums) in the early days.  Also explains why they all referred to patches rather than an official English version.

Do you know what was removed to reduce the download size that much?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
No idea. I've never downloaded it to begin with to see what its contents were to compare them to now. Nor have I really kept up on this program since that topic above was last created. I think you're better off asking some sort of official forum for this program about that lol. Or just say thank you to enterbrain lol.

Rep:
Level 87
never mind - think I figured it out.  Material and SampleData are additional zip files that need to be downloaded.  So it's probably still over 1GB, but split into 3 different files now.  Thanks anyway :)

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
IG Maker looks awesome....  :o
Hi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
IG Maker looks awesome....  :o

Ditto that brah. I've never heard of this before, it's pretty sweet.

Anyhow this is a very, very good tutorial. I think this ought to be stickied or something.
Alas, I shall not be tinkering with it now. I'm pretty sure my bandwidth would croak if I downloaded 1.3GB.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Very interesting. And props to Kipe for all the work involved in the thread. I hafta check this one out. Might be a nice toy to have at work.
:tinysmile: