RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enemy spell targets

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
In my game, there is one boss that cannot be harmed until you kill the other enemies in the combat.  While you're fighting those guys, the boss is supposed to cast buffs on its allies.  However, it sometimes targets itself, which would make no sense for it to do (in-game).  Is there any way I can make the boss only target its allies?
That's good to know.

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Not-so-Noob
well, i'm not sure right now, but i can think of 2 possible ways that i will work on.
1. use 'all allies' option, eventhough it casts on him, it gets cast on the entire troop.
2. use events in the troop script. e.g. force action and PUT IN condition:
turn 1 + 3          or something like that.