RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
House Season 6 discussion

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
8 EASTERN
7 CENTRAL

I can't wait. ._.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:18:48 PM by Roph »

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Wow Hugh Laurie is looking....

Where is the sexy man that ended last season? 

Aside from that.. yeah, can't wait :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
He's in a nut house now, so he might look like that for a reason. D:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
http://www.wacotrib.com/nation/content/shared-gen/ap/National/US_Mental_Institution_Escape.html

He had all his hair =o

Also, lol @ field trips for schizophrenic killers. 

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Pft, Heroes at 8 runs till 10. 2hr premiere.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Recording both, will be watching both.. just not sure which I'll watch tonight xD

... also Nightwolf would be so proud of me.

Rep:
Level 102
That was great. This should be a good season. :O

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah...I will be. If you say so.

Sadly, House season 4-5 or some random episodes air here, so I always download it.
;-;
Arlen is hot.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
episode was amazing.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Much better than heroes. Would have liked that german woman to be a recurring character =o

The heroes episode bored the hell out of it. It feels like new characters, plot devices and so on are brought up out of nowhere for the sake of trying to keep you watching, instead of it being a naturally good story to entice you in. The only reason I might consider getting the next heroes episode is because they do the same old trick: hey look at this, you wanna know what this is? well fuck you, wait till next week.

House was great, I think this season will be good too. They could have shown more regular cast members than just Wilson though. I wanna know how Cameron & Chase are doing, and Cuddy. 13, Foreman & Taub, meh.

Can't wait for the next episode  :tpg:
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
House was great (though it was kinda different from what I expected). They wrapped it up well in one episode. They didn't overdo it, nor did they cut out anything.
Heroes was ok. They're getting too many characters in methinks and they should try to remove some (like claire, who gets into trouble wherever she goes.)

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Awesome. Though it felt more like a series finale than a season premiere. I have no idea how the season is going to continue besides OOPS DOING DRUGS AGAIN...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
House was awesome, but then it's House.. what did you expect? 

I liked Heroes.  But then I watch mostly for Milo Ventimiglia.  Aside from that I don't mind the hey look at this, you wanna know what this is? well fuck you, wait till next week.  But I see your point. 

I'll keep watching both, cause I like both ^_^

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
My roommates and I have been into Heroes since season one so when it's on, we go downstairs with our computers to do our work and watch it there. I love watching House too, but it's not like I've been wathing it from the beginning. I've seen enough to know what's going on but I like watching things that you'd be confused about if you haven't the rest, ala Lost. Bit House I'm sure I could just pick up no prob.

Rep:
Level 96
So hey, House is still awesome and isn't going the OOPS STILL DOING DRUGS route.

Fucking James Earl Jones!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I liked the last episode with the original team working together again :)

I wondered where Taub got to through, if I remember correct then he wasn't in this episode at all =s

Foreman is a retard to fire his girlfriend.
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Loving it, the old team working together again was awesome, Chase O_O   

Rep:
Level 96
I think, given how shitty all the options were, Foreman made the right choice. He can't change who he is (Black House w/o the drug use), and he shouldn't have to. Any couple in that situation would face pressure, and anyone who takes their job seriously would have trouble switching off once they were done for the day.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The old team :3 I wish it stayed that way.
I was kindy pissed when Chase killed the guy because I think he's gonna get all guilty and end up like Kutner.
and i like chase ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I just want Chase and his wife to be happy. :(

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I only just got around to watching the season premier and the second episode of season 6. I must say, that I am very impressed. The season premier was amazing. I haven't seen any after those 2 episodes (the the premier could be considered a movie.) I watched them on Hulu a couple nights ago, so i'll have to check again later today if the next episode was posted or not.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Did you watch House last night?  =o

I didn't really care for the whole "who canceled my trip" thing.  It just felt out of place.  And am I the only one totally confused about Taub?  He's disappeared and House is making no effort to contact him so does that mean he's gone?  Saving him for something later?  When House told the Dad that the little boy wasn't going to get better I needed tissues :'(   

and House knows O_O

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I didn't watch last night, I watch Heroes first. Then I go back later sometime and watch House.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I never really liked Taub. I didn't like 13 either. The old team was the best and I'm happy that Chase is fine now =D

and House knows O_O
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
So I just watched the last episode of this season last night.

Spoiler for:
I felt it was pretty good. I read that a lot of people didn't like it, as they felt the show has moved into "Grey's Anatomy" territory with too much focus on the characters. I think that's nonsense, I watch House for the characters, the cases get a bit dry after a while, especially using the classic "House" formula. On the whole I liked the season, the only episode I particularly didn't enjoy was the one where it was from Cuddy's POV and also the one where Taub and Foreman took drugs in the medical room thing.

mhm.

Edit: Yeah, I know this is a gravedig.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.