RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animation Project - suggestions

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Well let's see. This is my last year of college and in addition to the shit ton of classes I have, I decided to retake Intro to Animation...which is not so 'Intro'. Since I already took the class last year, (I passed lol, I'm just taking it again because the class was fun and the instructor is awesome), and I basically already know the curriculum, the instructor has given me a senior project. Essentially I'm just coming up with whatever I want to do and then obviously animate it.

I'm doing a fight scene based off of stick figures. (Reference This, This P1, and This P2) (Note that the first time I took the class was about character development and illustration while this time I made a point to have little to no character development and focus upon the minute details and the inner-workings of animation. The little things that give animation a breath of real life.)

So, I'm curious what you all think are really good fight scenes. Action packed and what-not. It can be real time or anime fights, I don't care which. To have the project move along smoother, the reason I ask is so that I can use the scenes as reference.

Thus far, I plan on having parts of these videos:

(My favorite kung fu movie ever)

So, does anyone have any scene suggestions? Essentially anything that has a unique or interesting attack, form, or move?

P.S. Post a youtube link here or something, it's not like I can read all your minds or know every movie with a fight scene nor will I deliberately download a movie just to extract a portion. =o