RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DeadWater Productions Site

Rep:
Level 83

Hey all. Fox here. I'm pleased to annouce that my site, www.deadwaterproductions.com, has been released. Hardly anyone over here knows what my site is, so let me fill you in. This is a site for all our (DeadWater Productions) games, mainly Last Man's Stand and Reunion, and for you to post your own stuff for comments, critisism, help, or just for fun. It'll be kept up to date with brand new info and screens, and also new resources and tutorials for your own projects. You are free to request resources, post your own projects and resources, start your own discussions etc. It's a combination of our games discussion, and an RMXP/VX support and discussion site.

We are also looking for moderators. If you fancy being one, come over to the site and read how you could get the job. So, come and join us over on our new site, and help us grow.

^A brand new RMXP game makers community! Click the link!^
Also, your chance to be a Moderator, click here!

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
:O

You use 000webhost, the worst host in the world!

(I received that evil info from an error)
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
I should mention that I did not create the site. I designed and own it, but I did not create it. The webmaster, LumberWarrior chose 000webhost because our old server had a bug. But is there a reason why it's so bad? I've never had a problem with it, nor has LumberWarrior. Are you having an error with the site, or past experiences?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Well, on the "Welcome" page, I click Reunion. And under the Reunion logo, There's a link titled Reunion. I click on that and I'm redirected to a 000webhost error page.

(oh, I don't like 000webhost. File size limit).
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Ah, that's a wrongly named link, not an error, I'll fix that. As for the file size limit, I wasn't aware that it was too bad.