RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Karo's Brand new Sprites

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Those trees you've done have quite a unique style to them. They're quite lovely.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Currently started with this, hoping to have in finished later at night or tomorrow.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Finished, now to go back and see what more can I sprite to share '3'

You make this seem easy... I could work every day for the next month and maybe have one done half the quality of these. *jelly*
Don't be jelly D: When I started it took me very long to even finish one sprite sheet (and even as I look at them, I scringe at how bad I sprited back then). Practice makes perfection, if you give it your all, you'll be making neat sprites in less than a day :3