RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Karo's Brand new Sprites

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Anyone out there still interested, here's six sprites ~
Spoiler for:

Enjoy if there's still those who use rmxp or rtp . . .
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:38:00 PM by Karo Rushe »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Beautiful Karo! Your character designs are always so cool; I especially love #5.

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
People still use XP. It's the only one they make resources for >_>

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
People still use XP. It's the only one they make resources for >_>

That's because it's the coolest out there. :P

Nice sprites, Karo. Really beautiful. ^^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

This Month's little contribution, A Robe for Wizards/Nobles simply add the head, and voila! ~ Enjoy.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Decided today to revisit some of the stuff I had left incompleted, here's the masked guy, althou late, enjoy it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
That looks Great!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Good News Everybody, here's two new Sprites I have finished and wanted to share!

Also, I'd like to share some of my custom heads I've been working on for some time, I feel the need to share them and to let people know I haven't gone anywhere; spriters feel free to use them and edit e'mm.

Spoiler for Lot's of Heads:

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks Karo :D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It's been a month & 12 days since I shared those heads & sprites, I'll tease with this for now ;0

Behold!

I actually would like some comments on them, at least if I have to fix something, add or remove details etc.

Rep:
Level 85
Not bad, I like the far right one

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'll try to upload the far right after I finish some little details.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Here's the next Sprite I am working on, I got inspired by the Lord Knight Class from Elsword & made this :p

------[Edit]-----

Here's the Finished Sprite:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:40:55 PM by Karo Rushe »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Based off this image of Asuna from SAO:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 85

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Finished Asuna for all to enjoy =)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
And now, starting slowly, he should be up either in by noon if I feel like it or tomorrow ~ A Samurai inspired from Auron of FF10 :1

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Took me longer than I expected @_@

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
These are cool.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 Thanks Lord Eddard, :x two days working on this guy, and yesterday I took a nap after finally deciding what colors to go with:

Gonna try finish him today to share it here ~  :yuyu:

Rep:
Level 85
Neat! I like the hair

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Changed a few details, none the less, enjoy.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
You make this seem easy... I could work every day for the next month and maybe have one done half the quality of these. *jelly*
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 43
Programmer

I really liked this tree. I have been trying to practice at recoloring objects. I would like to share what I have done in case anyone wanted to use them as I will not be.

I did this one as well. It is a different style. I was trying to go for a look where it almost seems like you can see the individual leaves. I'm still learning how to make things look good.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 07:04:41 AM by 0circle0 »