RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fairytale

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
A very visually-beautiful game! I downloaded the first chapter, and my breath was taken away by the magnificent, eery-dark style of the breathtaking maps. The story-line was a little unclear to me before I read the plot summary on this page. The puzzles were intriguing and very difficult for me, to say the least. Although it is not particularly my "type" of game (puzzle-based games are too stressful for me, as I consider myself a moderate game player who gives up easily) I must say it is a splendid game and I hope you continue to make the other Chapters.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 04:11:04 AM by beyondtheanonymous »