RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's A Good GBA Flash Cart?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have a DSFire, which unfortunately shit the bed about a year ago, since there haven't been any firmware updates. I just ordered an R4DS SDHC, which should solve that problem, but I've been doing some research on NDS-compatible GBA FlashCarts. I can't seem to find the "one" that everyone uses. An equivalent to the R4, if you will. Does anyone have a good brand?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I've never had one myself, and from what I understand they're sort of scarce nowadays. I recommend you visit this little section of a site here. They'll know what you want, there's also this topic that's sort of relevant to your interests. I hope you find a good one!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I ended up settling for a mini-SD card compatible SuperCard Slot-2 device. One thing I don't understand though, is why GBA carts are more expensive than DS ones? I bought an R4 for $6, but the GBA one cost $13.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
If I remember correctly, GBA carts have RAM, while DS flashcarts do not have/need any, due to the system already having it.

Rep:
Level 94
That could be it. I know that the description said that it could be used as a DS expansion cart as well.