RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Add Skill items

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Suguni raku ni shite aru
Greetings.
I'm working in a small project, and I came with the idea of making some special items to add skills bypassing class restrictions. The thing is, I initially created them for an specific character, according to the options I can access... But I want to make them dinamic and therefore create a common event for any character. Anyone knows how should I proceed?

Thanks in advance
"Un dios no hace nada, no dice nada, nisiquiera te pide nada a cambio. Solo se sienta y ve por nosotros, los tontos humanos perdidos."

Rep:
Level 87
The easiest way would be to use Show Choices with each actor's name, so the player can decide who to give the skill to.
Obviously it'd go into a common event and the item they learn the spell from needs to have that common event attached to it.

The nicer way would be to add a script to the menu so the player may choose the character to learn the skill.

Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.