RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Hitting Arrows System by DarkGamer

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Hi, i want to show you guys what you think about this...
You can play it, to see how it is, and you can also open it if you want it on your game.
-You can simply change the order, and increase of decrease the time.
-You can change the pictures
-You can make more sequences, and add an event to make them random
-From right to left
etc, etc...I think it is all about using our head ;p

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0U4FT4MJ

So what do you think?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:13:32 PM by modern algebra »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 84
hahaha, forgot to say that it was from right to left, and ywah, should be the reverse.
The input is 5 frames for wait when you press a key and you want to press another, or it would input the same key you pressed many times, and time would rise, because would be the wrong key. ;D

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
You can play it, to see how it is, and you can also open it if you want it on your game.
@DarkGamer - I really like your system and would like to use it...but your demo is encrypted x,x
   would you be so kind to upload a demo that is not encrypted with the project file??? ~g

Rep:
Level 84
ok, here it is. ;) nice to see you likd it.
i though it was ok that ppl could see it. anyway, sorry for taking so many time. done anyway.

link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0U4FT4MJ

enjoy.

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
@DarkGamer - thank you, now I can see how it was done.
what an interesting way to do this trough events... good job. ~(G|F