RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Full Status CMS 1.0d

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Full Status CMS
Version: 1.0d
Author: modern algebra
Date: May 14, 2010

Version History

• <Version 1.0d> 05.14.2010 - Fixed the no party members bug that arose in 1.0c. If you already have the patch for that, there is no reason to update.
  • <Version 1.0c> 10.03.2009 - Fixed a bug that arose in 1.0b where it wouldn't draw the partylist guage if actors had less than full health
  • <Version 1.0b> 09.28.2009 - Fixes a bug that would occur when a party member has 0 Max MP, as well as increasing the maximum number of states shown from 4 to 6
  • <Version 1.0> 08.23.2009 - Original Release

Description

This screen shows a full status window in the menu itself. It also allows for command list customization and design customization by giving you the options of which commands and scenes you can call from the menu, and also allows you to call common events from any of these commands. It further allows you to choose which other windows show up in the menu, such as location, gold, steps, etc...

See the screenshots for the design.

Features

• Shows all status data in the menu itself, thus eliminating the need for a status scene
  • Allows you to add commands to the menu fairly easy.
  • Allows you to run a common event from a command chosen in the menu. It further allows you to require actor selection and save the ID of the actor chosen to a variable for use in the common event
  • Allows you to add or remove optional windows to the menu, including a gold window, a location window, a playtime window, a steps window, and a window that displays the value of a specified variable
  • Allows you to set icons to commands in the menu
  • Allows you to pass scenes even if they have arguments
  • Allows you to choose command and actor concurrently, if you choose, rather than sequentially
  • Automatic index finder, so that you do not need to modify the return_scene methods of scenes called from the menu unless more than one command calls the same scene

Screenshots

Concurrent command & actor selection.

Sequential command, then actor selection.

Instructions

Place this script above Main and below any scripts you intend to add to the menu.

For instructions on configuring the script, please see the header and the Editable Regions of the script.

Script

Note that this script REQUIRES Bitmap Addons 1.5 (or higher version).

The code is too long for the post. Please find it attached at the bottom of this post: Full Status CMS 1.0 Script

Credit

• modern algebra

Thanks

• Yanfly - some of the basic configuration is based on how configuraiton is handled in Scene Menu Redux
  • munkis - for a bug report on the no party members error

Support

Please post in this topic at rmrk.net for swiftest response

Bug Fixes

This is where known bugs are listed along with the fix, until they can be incorporated into the next version of the script.

No currently known bugs.

Known Compatibility Issues

Will not work with other Custom Menu Systems, and may have problems with some menu-altering scripts such as the Integrated Reserve Party.

There may be some scripts that will not work as expected directly upon adding it. If this is the case, please post in this topic and I will post a fix.

Spoiler for ziifee's Animated Icons:
Icons won't animate in the menu status window when using this script with FSCMS. To fix, simply insert the following code into its own slot in the editor below the FSCMS.

Code: [Select]
#==============================================================================
#    FSCMS + ziifee's Animated Icons Patch
#    Version: 1.0
# ** Scene_Menu
#++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#  Summary of Changes:
#    aliased method - update

class Scene_Menu
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  # * Frame Update
  alias ma_fscmsziifee_upd_2hl8 update
  def update (*args)
    ma_fscmsziifee_upd_2hl8 (*args) # Run Original Method
    @status_window.update
  end
end

Spoiler for OriginalWij's Row Changer:
The row position of the characters doesn't show up in the menu status window. To fix that, simply insert the following code below both the Row Changer script and the FSCMS in the script editor:

#    FSCMS + OriginalWij's Row Changer Compatibility Patch
#    Version: 1.0
#  ** Window_FSCMS_MenuStatus
#  Summary of Changes:
#    aliased method - draw_basic_info

class Window_FSCMS_MenuStatus
  # Draw Basic Information (Mod)
  alias mamunk_fscmsorc_basinf_5yh2 draw_basic_info
  def draw_basic_info(x, y)
    rw = self.contents.text_size(Row_Text).width
    self.contents.font.color = system_color
    self.contents.draw_text(Row_X, Row_Y, 100, WLH, Row_Text)
    self.contents.font.color = ROW::COLOR[2 - @actor.row]
    self.contents.draw_text(Row_X + rw, Row_Y, 100, WLH, Row[@actor.row])
    self.contents.font.color = normal_color
    mamunk_fscmsorc_basinf_5yh2 (x, y)
  end
end

Note that you will still need to position it appropriately in the Row Changer script itself.

Demo

Note that this script REQUIRES Bitmap Addons 1.5.

See Attached Demo. It is recommended you retrieve the script from the text document, rather than the demo, as the demo is setup with a number of extraneous scripts, whereas the text version is clean.

Creative Commons License
This script by modern algebra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:58:21 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 83
It looks great but I won't use it. I see problems with some scripts. I am currently using Yanfly's and though his has been around longer, I still have problems with some scipts such as the Advanced Crafting System.

Anyway, maybe in a few versions, I will attempt to use it with my scripts because it really does look great. good job

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'm glad you like the design :)

Though I'd like to know what problems you see with regard to adding scripts to the menu, so I can hopefully fix it in the future.

It doesn't have any trouble with the ACS, as far as I could tell.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:10:59 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 83
Well with Yanfly's CMS, I could go into the ACS and back out to the menu, as long as I didnt try and open one of the crafting catigories.  It would give me an error if I did. So I removed scripts one by one until it turns out that Yanfly's CMS was causing it. I don't know how but it was. Someday, when I switch from Python to Ruby, I'll find whats causing it and fix it but....

Have you tried ACS with this script? If you have, I probably will switch. I am stilll missing a crafting feature in my game.

Rep:
Level 97
I haven't tested extensively, IE I haven't tested with actually having recipes and stuff; all I tried it with was opening the menu and opening categories, but when there's no recipes in those categories it might function differently.

Speaking without any extensive knowledge of the ACS, I do not believe it will cause errors, primarily because the way the automatic index finder of this script works is it ignores the arguments passed to Scene Menu unless it is specifically instructed not to ignore them. So, I imagine it should work. But there might be something unexpected in the ACS that would cause an error.

Rep:
Level 83
Well I suppose I'll test it and post the results. Let me dig up that old file. lol.

I'll post it tomorrow though, because I need to get up early.

Rep:
Level 97
Alright.

Let me know if it doesn't work and I will look into it.

Rep:
Level 97
I updated the script to 1.0b now;

It fixes a division by zero bug that occurred whenever a character had 0 MaxMP and also made it so that it will show up to 6 states in the menu status window rather than just 4.

Rep:
Level 97
Updated to version 1.0c. An oversight in Version 1.0b allowed bad things to happen, namely that MP and HP wouldn't show up in the partylist window if it was less than full.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
ok. i will try it. :)

first off very nice script like it alot. ;8

secondly ive got a stat distrabution script (by Lettuce) and i want to add that onto my menu bar instead of the seranade that is alrdy there how would i go about doing this?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 07:35:14 PM by haru »

Rep:
Level 97
Well, I've tried to put out the instructions as well as I know how in the script, but if you give me some indication of where it confuses you I might be able to clarify. The first thing you need to do is set it up, around here:

CommandID => ["Name", IconID, DisableCondition, ActorSelect?,
  #                    SceneName, SceneArguments],
  #
  #     CommandID : this is the ID that this command is represented by. It is
  #       used in denoting the order in which it appears in the command list
  #       at line 194. This MUST be unique for each command
  #     Name : This is how the command appears in the list. If it is represented
  #       by a method or value included in Vocab, then you can input its
  #       call. Otherwise, write it exactly as it should appear.
  #     IconID : The ID of the icon that will appear next to the name of the
  #       command in the command window.
  #     DisableCondition : if this is put as a string, it will evaluate the
  #       string as code and use it's an integer, then the command will be
  #       disabled if the switch with that ID is ON. If it is a string, it
  #       will evaluate the string as code. This is useful for scripts that
  #       have disable conditions updated through event-inaccessible booleans.
  #       If this is set to -1, it will never be disabled
  #     ActorSelect? : Truth value of whether or not actor should be selected.
  #       If true, the first argument sent to the scene will always be
  #       @target_window.index. If true when the command calls a common event,
  #       then the ID of the actor chosen will be saved to a variable as
  #       designated by FSCMS_CE_ACTOR_VARIABLE_ID at line 78
  #     SceneName : This is the class name of the scene being called once this
  #       command is selected. You MUST know this data from whatever script you
  #       are trying to add. If you want this command to call a common event,
  #       place the ID of the catalogue you wish to call instead. If there is
  #       more than one command that calls the same scene, then there will
  #       need to be some manual index setting when returning to the menu
  #       from that scene.
  #     SceneArguments : a String of the arguments to be passed to the scene
  #       when it is called. This too must be known from the script you are
  #       trying to add.

I don;t know anything about this Lettuce script, but if you link it to me I could do this part for you. It will be something like:
17 => ["Stat Distribution", 137, -1, true, Scene_StatDistribution],

You would then need to add the ID to this array:
  FSCMS_COMMANDLIST = [0, 1, 2, 4, 5]

So, something like:

FSCMS_COMMANDLIST = [0, 1, 2, 17, 4, 5]

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Here ya go MA, http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,26799.0.html

ahh thanks :D

And im confused on well just about everything.. :( ive read it over and over again and it just confuses me more if some one could pre right the script again with the stat dist in it so its all ready to go id be very very greatful!!

Rep:
Level 97
Well, the simple thing to do if you don't want to interfere with stuff you might have already set up is to go to around line 167 and see something like this (it may be different, since if you have Serenade you must have taken it from the demo and not the txt):

0 => ["Vocab::item", 144, "$game_party.members.empty?", false, Scene_Item],
    1 => ["Vocab::skill", 128, "$game_party.members.empty?", true, Scene_Skill],
    2 => ["Vocab::equip", 51, "$game_party.members.empty?", true, Scene_Equip],
    3 => ["Vocab::status", 137, "$game_party.members.empty?", true, Scene_Status],
    4 => ["Vocab::save", 133, "$game_system.save_disabled", false, Scene_File,
            "true, false, false"],
    5 => ["Vocab::game_end", 179, -1, false, Scene_End]

Add in a new line:

"true, false, false"],
    5 => ["Vocab::game_end", 179, -1, false, Scene_End],
    6 => ["Distribution", 137, -1, true, Scene_Stat_Dist]

then go down to somewhere around line 194 and see:

Put in

FSCMS_COMMANDLIST = [0, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5]

And you're done. In case you didn't follow it, I put the modified script into a text document and attached it, so you can just copy paste it directly. However, it is the same process everytime you want to add another script to the menu, so I suggest you learn it.

You might also want to go to line 655 of the Stat Distribution script and change:

$scene = Scene_Map.new
to:
  $scene = Scene_Menu.new

thanks alot!! works perfectly now  ;8 :o

if i knew how to add rep to your name i would!

Rep:
Level 75
What the...?
Modern,
Hey, I'm trying to place the LargeParty Scene accessible from the Full Status CMS.  Here's what I've got.  But I think there may be some arguments I need to add at the end.  I'm just not sure where to look.  Can you help me?

"true, false, false"],
    5 => ["Vocab::game_end", 179, -1, false, Scene_End],
    6 => ["Party", 260, "$game_party.members.empty?", false, Scene_PartyForm]

Rep:
Level 97
Well, you'd look in the initialize method of Scene_PartyForm. Is it not working as is? Remember you have to add 6 to the FSCMS_COMMANDLIST array as well.

Rep:
Level 75
What the...?
Ah!   Right you are! (as always)  Thanks.  I was leaving it out of the commands list.

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
is it compatible with large party script?

Rep:
Level 75
What the...?
Naiz,

Yes, this script is compatible with Large Party.  You just have to set it up.   Add to the custom commands list making it call whatever party scene you want.  If you read the instructions in the script it will help ya.  Good luck.

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
I've been messing around and I've resized the HP/MP bars, but I can't find the lines that draw the stats (like ATK/DEF/etc) so I can shift them over. I also want a more full picture to show up instead of the normal picture (this isn't priority. I've found a very crude way of doing this).

EDIT: I've got the parameters to line up, but the spacing between the parameter name and the numbers doesn't change, so it still looks weird.

Here's a mock-up of what I want it to look like:

I'm still messing with the script myself so if I get an answer before someone replies I'll either post again or delete this post.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:16:20 AM by JonFawkes »

Rep:
Level 97
I'll take a look tomorrow. I'm travelling today though :(

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
No rush o: I hope you have fun on your travels

EDIT: Got it! It was a matter of searching for "draw_parameter" in another script (in this case Window_Base) and editing that.

So now it's just a matter of finding a way to draw_actor_face better. Here is my version of your script, like I said, very crude.
  def draw_actor_face (actor, x, y)
    super (actor, -210,-215, 530) #(actor, x, 0)
  end

Here's what it looks like right now (non-mockup)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 08:06:01 PM by JonFawkes »

Rep:
Level 97
It looks very nice! Good work.

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
Would it be possible to make the EXP display in a bar like the HP/MP? Perhaps it would be possible to have the Vocab:EXP displayed on the left and "Current EXP/(Current EXP+Next EXP)"  on the right, analogous to how Vocab:HP and Current HP are displayed

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
There are methods in Game_Actor for drawing the text. You will see exp_s at 403, next_exp_s at 409 and next_rest_exp_s and 415. All you have to do is transform those methods (DON'T OVERWRITE THEM, MAKE NEW ONES) to return a number no matter what, so that you can use them in a gauge. I think I pulled it off in PAC MM, so I'll spare you the trouble of making the methods yourself.
In Game_Actor, I made two new methods:
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Get current exp
  def current_exp
    return @exp - @exp_list[@level]
  end
  # * Get required exp for next level
  def required_exp
    return @exp_list[@level + 1] > 0 ? @exp_list[@level + 1] -
     @exp_list[@level] : 0
  end
And this is how I used it to draw a gauge. This is a method in Window_Base:
  # * Create exp gauge
  def draw_exp_meter(actor, x, y, width = 100)
    exp = actor.required_exp != 0 ? actor.current_exp : 1
    gw = width * exp / [actor.required_exp, 1].max
    gc1, gc2 = exp_gauge_color1, exp_gauge_color2
    self.contents.fill_rect(x, y + WLH - 8, width, 6, gauge_back_color)
    self.contents.gradient_fill_rect(x, y + WLH - 8, gw, 6, gc1, gc2)
    self.contents.draw_text(x, y, 30, WLH, "Exp")
    gx = x + width
    self.contents.draw_text(gx - 60, y, 60, WLH, actor.next_rest_exp_s, 2)
  end
And, of course, I added a line to the refresh method in Window_MenuStatus. But I'll give you my entire overwritten method anyway:
  # * Refresh
  def refresh
    self.contents.clear
    @item_max = $game_party.members.size
    for actor in $game_party.members
      draw_actor_face(actor, 2, actor.index * 96 + 2, 92)
      x = 104; y = actor.index * 96 + WLH / 2
      draw_actor_name(actor, x, y)
      draw_menu_actor_class(actor, x + 120, y)
      draw_menu_actor_level(actor, x + 200, y)
      draw_actor_state(actor, x, y + WLH * 2)
      draw_actor_hp(actor, x + 120, y + WLH * 1)
      draw_actor_mp(actor, x + 120, y + WLH * 2)
      draw_exp_meter(actor, x, y + WLH * 1)
    end
  end
Hope I helped!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
The script doesn't return any errors, but because I'm using MA's CMS, it doesn't draw it like it would on the normal status screen. That's probably because the script uses its own method to draw the HP/MP bars.

Just for reference, here is MA's draw method
  # * Draw Basic Information
  #    x, y  :coordinates to draw at
  def draw_basic_info (x, y)
    x, y = 0, 96
    draw_actor_hp(@actor, x+123, y, 225) #added x+137, remove the +127 to fix
    draw_actor_mp(@actor, x+123, y + WLH * 1, 225) #on all three of
    draw_actor_state(@actor, x+123, y + WLH * 2, 144) #these lines
  end
  # * Draw Parameters
  def draw_parameters (x, y) #added w
    super (120, 104 + 3*WLH) #(0, 104 + 3*WLH)
  end
  # * Draw Experience Information
  #     x : Draw spot X coordinate
  #     y : Draw spot Y coordinate
  def draw_exp_info(x, y)
    x = 124
    x += [60, Graphics.width - 544].min if Graphics.width > 544
    y = 2*WLH
    s1 = @actor.exp_s
    s2 = @actor.next_rest_exp_s
    width = contents.width - x
    s_next = sprintf(Vocab::ExpNext, Vocab::level)
    tw1 = contents.text_size (Vocab::ExpTotal).width
    self.contents.draw_text(x, y, 180, WLH, Vocab::ExpTotal)
    tw2 = contents.text_size (s_next).width
    self.contents.draw_text(x, y + WLH, 180, WLH, s_next)
    self.contents.draw_text(x + tw1, y, width - tw1, WLH, s1, 2)
    self.contents.draw_text(x + tw2, y + WLH, width - tw2, WLH, s2, 2)
  end

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
i love this menu setup but i'm having a little trouble.
i'm trying to use the Materia System (FF:VII) Script but the Materia command doesn't show up on the menu.
i was wondering if there was a way to edit the 2 scripts so that they will work and i can use the Materia Script.
any help would be very appreciated.

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
It should be in the config part of MA's script (around line 175 I think). If you could post the materia script, it would be easy enough to figure out how to add it to the menu

Rep: +0/-0Level 59
See Throug Dreams
hi! sorry if this post counts like necroposting, but i really love this Menu and i just wanna ask if it is possible to customize it for a single character oriented game (meaning remove the actor window and make equip, skills etc. directly send the player to the respectively main-hero categories without the need of choice)

sorry for my english, i'm in a hurry too so is even more bad than usual :X

Rep:
Level 71
I'll try doing this for you, just give me a little bit but it shouldn't take to long. See next post
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:29:26 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 71
Sorry for double post but here you go.  :)
Let me know if you receive any errors.
#    Full Status Custom Menu System (One Actor Version)
#    Version: 1.0d
#    Author: modern algebra (rmrk.net) Modified by DoctorTodd
#    Date: May 14, 2010
#    Thanks to: Yanfly; some ideas for configuration come from Scene Menu REDUX
#  Description:
#   
#    This script more or less eliminates the need for a Status scene (at least,
#   the default one) by showing all of the status data in the menu itself. It
#   has two modes of operating: either the default way, where you select a
#   command and you then select an actor, or the new way, where both windows
#   are active concurrently and when you select an option, it takes the
#   currently selected actor. You can choose which way you want by changing the
#   value of FSCMS_BOTH_WINDOWS_ACTIVE, at line 75
#
#    You can also choose which scenes are accessible through the menu, and
#   the instructions for this are in EDITABLE REGION B, at line 93.
#
#    This script also allows you to choose optional windows to show up in the
#   menu. The optional windows you can choose are:
#     0 => Gold Window     :shows amount of party gold
#     1 => PlayTime Window :shows current playtime
#     2 => Steps Window    :shows number of steps party has taken
#     3 => Location Window :shows name of the current map
#     4 => Variable Window :shows the value of a designated variable
#   If you have any ideas for other optional windows, than feel free to contact
#   me in this script's topic at rmrk.net and I will consider adding them.
#  Instructions:
#
#    This script requires Bitmap Addons 1.5. You can find it at the below link:
#        http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,32286.0.html
#
#    Place this script below any scripts you intend to add to the menu, but
#   still above Main.
#
#    Please see Editable Region A at line 62 for instructions on adding scenes
#   (or common events) to the menu and other configuration options.
#
#    Note that you can alter the composition of the menu or the optional
#   windows in-game with the following script calls:
#
#      add_custom_command (command_id)
#      remove_custom_command (command_id)
#        command_id : ID of the command being added/removed from the commands
#      add_optional_window (window_id)
#      remove_optional_window (window_id)
#        window_id : ID of the window being added/removed from the menu

# *** ModernAlgebra

module ModernAlgebra
  #++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  # ** CONSTANTS
  #++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  #\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  #  EDITABLE REGION A
  #``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
  #  Here is where all configuration data is setup. Please read the comments
  # adjacent to each comment to discover what it does.
  #||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  # The y position of the Equip info in the Menu Status.
  FSCMS_EQUIP_Y = 200
  # The truth value of whether or not you should be able to select actor at the
  #  same time as you scroll through commands or not. false => standard
  #  sequential selection. true => concurrent selection
  FSCMS_BOTH_WINDOWS_ACTIVE = true
  # For common event commands that require actor selection, this is the ID of
  #  the variable that will hold the chosen actor's ID.
  FSCMS_CE_ACTOR_VARIABLE_ID = 1
  # If you decide to show a Variable optional window, this is the ID of the
  #  variable that will be shown in the menu.
  FSCMS_VARWINDOW_VARIABLE_ID = 3
  # Optional Window Icons. For all icons, # -1 => no icon. >0 => icon index
  FSCMS_VARWINDOW_VARIABLE_ICON = 80  # Icon of variable window
  FSCMS_GOLD_ICON = 147               # Icon of gold window
  FSCMS_PLAYTIME_ICON = 188           # Icon of playtime window
  FSCMS_STEPS_ICON = 48               # Icon of steps window
  FSCMS_LOCATION_ICON = 153           # Icon of location window
  #  END EDITABLE REGION A
  #//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
  FSCMS_CUSTOM_COMMANDS = {
  #\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  #  EDITABLE REGION B
  #``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
  #  This is where you can configure the initial composition of the menu;
  # the order of optional windows, the order of the command list, and setting
  # up commands that can be included in the command list - all of that is
  # done here.
  # Command Setup
  #    based off of Yanfly's Scene Menu Redux
  #
  #  Each command can be set up in the following format:
  #
  #    CommandID => ["Name", IconID, DisableCondition, ActorSelect?,
  #                    SceneName, SceneArguments],
  #
  #     CommandID : this is the ID that this command is represented by. It is
  #       used in denoting the order in which it appears in the command list
  #       at line 194. This MUST be unique for each command
  #     Name : This is how the command appears in the list. If it is represented
  #       by a method or value included in Vocab, then you can input its
  #       call. Otherwise, write it exactly as it should appear.
  #     IconID : The ID of the icon that will appear next to the name of the
  #       command in the command window.
  #     DisableCondition : if this is put as a string, it will evaluate the
  #       string as code and use it's an integer, then the command will be
  #       disabled if the switch with that ID is ON. If it is a string, it
  #       will evaluate the string as code. This is useful for scripts that
  #       have disable conditions updated through event-inaccessible booleans.
  #       If this is set to -1, it will never be disabled
  #     ActorSelect? : Truth value of whether or not actor should be selected.
  #       If true, the first argument sent to the scene will always be
  #       @target_window.index. If true when the command calls a common event,
  #       then the ID of the actor chosen will be saved to a variable as
  #       designated by FSCMS_CE_ACTOR_VARIABLE_ID at line 78
  #     SceneName : This is the class name of the scene being called once this
  #       command is selected. You MUST know this data from whatever script you
  #       are trying to add. If you want this command to call a common event,
  #       place the ID of the catalogue you wish to call instead. If there is
  #       more than one command that calls the same scene, then there will
  #       need to be some manual index setting when returning to the menu
  #       from that scene.
  #     SceneArguments : a String of the arguments to be passed to the scene
  #       when it is called. This too must be known from the script you are
  #       trying to add.
  #
  #  Note that the comma after the last square bracket must be excluded if you
  # are not adding any more commands after it. If you receive a syntax error
  # after configuring this script, then it is likely a missing comma or bracket
  # or, as noted, there is a comma after the last command.
  # Be sure to check your commas before reporting the error.
  #
  #  EXAMPLE 1:
  #
  #    7 => ["Quests", 178, "$game_system.quest_disabled || $game_party.quests.list.empty?",
  #           false, Scene_Quest, "1"],
  #
  #      This will create a command called Quests that is represented by the
  #     icon with index 178. It does not require actor selection and calls:
  #          $scene = Scene_Quest.new (1)
  #     when selected. The option is disabled if:
  #          $game_system.quest_disabled || $game_party.quests.list.empty?
  #     returns true. It's ID is 7, so when setting up your command list, this
  #     command will show up wherever you set 7 in the list
  #
  #  EXAMPLE 2:
  #
  #    15 => ["Vocab::escape", 134, 5, false, 4]
  #  }
  #
  #      This will create a command that is called whatever you have labelled
  #     the escape option in the Terms section of the database. It is
  #     represented by the icon with index 134. It is disabled if the switch
  #     with ID 5 is ON; it does not require actor selection, and it calls
  #     the common event with ID 4
            "true, false, false"],
    5 => ["Vocab::game_end", 179, -1, false, Scene_End]
  }
  #  This is where you setup the order that commands appear in the command
  # window of the menu. List them by their command ID, as it is explained
  # above. The default commands are:
  #    0 => Item
  #    1 => Skill
  #    2 => Equip
  #    3 => Status
  #    4 => Save
  #    5 => End Game
  #  Those can be changed by you above, if you desire, and you can always add
  # more commands with whatever IDs you want. Note, however, that those
  # command IDs must appear in the array below or they will NOT appear in the
  # initial menu. This array can be modified in-game by the following script
  # calls:
  #
  #      add_custom_command (command_id)
  #      remove_custom_command (command_id)
  #        command_id : ID of the command being added/removed from the commands
  # Which optional windows ought to be created, from bottom to top?
  #   0 => Gold Window
  #   1 => PlayTime Window
  #   2 => Steps Window
  #   3 => Location Window
  #   4 => Variable Window
  #  This array can be modified in-game by the following script calls:
  #
  #      add_optional_window (window_id)
  #      remove_optional_window (window_id)
  #        window_id : ID of the window being added/removed from the menu
  FSCMS_OPTIONAL_WINDOWS = [0, 1, 3]
  #  END EDITABLE REGION B
  #//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
end

# ** Game System
#  Summary of Changes:
#    new instance variables - fscms_custom_commands, fscms_optional_windows
#    aliased method - initialize

class Game_System
  # * Public Instance Variables
  attr_reader :fscms_command_list     # Holds current array of commands in menu
  attr_reader :fscms_optional_windows # Holds current array of optional windows
  # * Object Initialization
  alias ma_fscms_intz_cstmcmmns_6hj2 initialize
  def initialize (*args)
    # Initialize new variables
    @fscms_command_list = ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_COMMANDLIST
    @fscms_optional_windows = ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_OPTIONAL_WINDOWS
    ma_fscms_intz_cstmcmmns_6hj2 (*args) # Run Original Method
  end
end

# ** Game Interpreter
#  Summary of Changes:
#    new methods - add_custom_command; add_optional_window;
#                  remove_custom_command; remove_optional_window

class Game_Interpreter
  # * Custom Commands Add/Remove
  #    id : Command ID to add or remove
  def add_custom_command (id)
    $game_system.fscms_command_list.push (id) unless $game_system.fscms_command_list.include? (id)
  end
  def remove_custom_command (id)
    $game_system.fscms_command_list.delete (id)
  end
  # * Optional Windows Add/Remove
  #    id : window ID to add or remove
  def add_optional_window (id)
    $game_system.fscms_optional_windows.push (id) unless $game_system.fscms_optional_windows.include? (id)
  end
  def remove_optional_window (id)
    $game_system.fscms_optional_windows.delete (id)
  end
end

# ** Window_Gold
#  Summary of Changes:
#    overwritten super method - draw_currency_value

class Window_Gold
  # * Draw Currency Value
  #    value : amount to draw
  #    x, y  : coordinates to draw at
  #    width : amount of room to draw
  def draw_currency_value (value, x, y, width, *args)
    if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_GOLD_ICON >= 0
      draw_icon (ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_GOLD_ICON, x, y)
      x += 24
      width -= 24
    end
    # Run Original Method
    super  (value, x, y, width, *args)
  end
end

# ** Window MenuStatus
#  This window shows the status

class Window_FSCMS_MenuStatus < Window_Status
  def initialize (x, y)
    super (nil)
    self.x, self.y = x, y
    self.width, self.height = Graphics.width - x, Graphics.height - y
    create_contents
    refresh ($game_party.last_actor_index)
  end
  # * Refresh
  #    party_actor_id : the index of the actor in the party
  def refresh (party_actor_id = nil)
    return if party_actor_id == nil
    @actor = $game_party.members[party_actor_id]
    return if @actor == nil
    super ()
  end
  # * Draw Basic Information
  def draw_basic_info (x, y)
    x, y = 0, 96
    draw_actor_hp(@actor, x, 140, 330)
    draw_actor_mp(@actor, x, y + WLH * 3, 330)
    draw_actor_state(@actor, x, 110, 166)
  end
  # * Draw Parameters
  def draw_parameters (x, y)
    super (0, 104 + 5*WLH)
  end
  # * Draw Experience Information
  #     x : Draw spot X coordinate
  #     y : Draw spot Y coordinate
  def draw_exp_info(x, y)
    x = 128
    y = 2*WLH
    s1 = @actor.exp_s
    s2 = @actor.next_rest_exp_s
    width = contents.width - x
    s_next = sprintf(Vocab::ExpNext, Vocab::level)
    tw1 = contents.text_size (Vocab::ExpTotal).width
    self.contents.draw_text(x, y, 180, WLH, Vocab::ExpTotal)
    tw2 = contents.text_size (s_next).width
    self.contents.draw_text(x, y + WLH, 180, WLH, s_next)
    self.contents.draw_text(x + tw1, y, width - tw1, WLH, s1, 2)
    self.contents.draw_text(x + tw2, y + WLH, width - tw2, WLH, s2, 2)
  end
  # * Draw Equipment
  def draw_equipments (x, y)
    x = [contents.width - 188, 188].max
    super (x, ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_EQUIP_Y)
  end
  # * Draw Actor Name
  #    actor : the Game_Actor object
  def draw_actor_name (actor, x, y)
    x = 128
    super (actor, x, 0)
    draw_actor_level (actor, x, WLH)
  end
  # * Draw Actor Class
  def draw_actor_class(actor, x, y)
    self.contents.draw_text (contents.width - 108, 0, 108, WLH, actor.class.name, 2)
  end
  # * Draw Actor Face
  def draw_actor_face (actor, x, y)
    super (actor, x, 0)
  end
  # * Draw Item Name
  #     item    : Item (skill, weapon, armor are also possible)
  #     x       : draw spot x-coordinate
  #     y       : draw spot y-coordinate
  #     enabled : Enabled flag. When false, draw semi-transparently.
  def draw_item_name(item, x, y, enabled = true)
    x -= 32
    room = contents.width - x - 24
    if item != nil
      draw_icon(item.icon_index, x, y, enabled)
      self.contents.font.color.alpha = enabled ? 255 : 128
      self.contents.draw_text(x + 24, y, room, WLH, item.name)
    end
  end
end

# ** Window_MenuCommand
#  This window shows commands in the menu
#    overwritten super methods - draw_item

class Window_FSCMS_MenuCommand < Window_Command
  def initialize(*args)
    super (*args)
    max_height = Graphics.height - ($game_system.fscms_optional_windows.size*(WLH + 32))
    if self.height > max_height
      self.height = max_height
      create_contents
      refresh
    end
  end
  # * Draw Item
  def draw_item (i, enabled = true)
    rect = item_rect(i)
    self.contents.clear_rect(rect)
    # Draw icon
    icon = ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_CUSTOM_COMMANDS[$game_system.fscms_command_list[i]][1]
    draw_icon (icon, rect.x + 2, rect.y, enabled)
    rect.x += 28
    rect.width -= 32
    self.contents.font.color.alpha = enabled ? 255 : 128
    self.contents.draw_text(rect, @commands[i])
  end
end

# ** Window Location
#  This window shows the current location

class Window_FSCMS_Location < Window_Base
  def initialize (x, y)
    height = 32 + WLH
    y -= height
    super (x, y, 160, height)
    x, tw = 0, contents.width
    if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_LOCATION_ICON >= 0
      draw_icon (ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_LOCATION_ICON, x, 0)
      x += 24
      tw -= 24
    end
    map_name = load_data ("Data/MapInfos.rvdata")[$game_map.map_id].name
    contents.font.color = normal_color
    contents.draw_text (x, 0, tw, WLH, map_name, 2)
  end
end

# ** Window PlayTime
#  This window shows total playtime

class Window_FSCMS_PlayTime < Window_Base
  def initialize (x, y)
    super (x, y, 160, 32 + WLH)
    refresh
  end
  # * Refresh
  def refresh
    self.contents.clear
    if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_PLAYTIME_ICON >= 0
      draw_icon (ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_PLAYTIME_ICON, x, 0)
      x += 24
      tw -= 24
    end
    @total_sec = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate
    hour = @total_sec / 60 / 60
    min = @total_sec / 60 % 60
    sec = @total_sec % 60
    text = sprintf("%02d:%02d:%02d", hour, min, sec)
    self.contents.draw_text(x, 0, tw, WLH, text, 2)
  end
  # * Frame Update
  def update
    super
    if Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate != @total_sec
      refresh
    end
  end
end

# ** Window StepCount
#  This window shows total number of steps party has taken

class Window_FSCMS_StepCount < Window_Base
  def initialize (x, y)
    # Draw step count icon
    if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_STEPS_ICON >= 0
      draw_icon (ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_STEPS_ICON, x, 0)
      x += 24
      tw -= 24
    end
    # Draw Step Count
    contents.draw_text (x, 0, tw, WLH, $game_party.steps.to_s, 2)
  end
end

# ** Window Variable
#  This window shows the value of a specified variable

class Window_FSCMS_Variable < Window_Base
  def initialize (x, y)
    refresh
  end
  # * Refresh
  def refresh
    # Draw varibale icon
    if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_VARWINDOW_VARIABLE_ICON >= 0
      draw_icon (ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_VARWINDOW_VARIABLE_ICON, x, 0)
      x += 24
      tw -= 24
    end
    # Draw Variable
    text = $game_variables[ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_VARWINDOW_VARIABLE_ID].to_s
    contents.draw_text (x, 0, tw, WLH, text, 2)
  end
end

# ** Scene_Menu
#  Summary of Changes:
#    completely overwritten class

class Scene_Menu < Scene_Base
  #     menu_index : command cursor's initial position
  def initialize(menu_index = 0, manual = false)
    if manual
      @menu_index = menu_index
      return
    elsif $scene.is_a? (Scene_Map)
      @menu_index = 0
      return
    end
    # Check where it is coming from.
    $game_system.fscms_command_list.each_index { |i|
      j = $game_system.fscms_command_list[i]
      # If coming from this designated scene
      next if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_CUSTOM_COMMANDS[j][4].is_a? (Fixnum)
      if $scene.is_a? (ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_CUSTOM_COMMANDS[j][4])
        # Set menu index to its position
        @menu_index = i
        return
      end
    }
    @menu_index = 0
  end
  # * Start processing
  def start
    super
    create_menu_background
    create_command_window
    @status_window = Window_FSCMS_MenuStatus.new (160, 0)
    @windows = [@command_window, @target_window, @status_window]
    create_optional_windows
  end
  # * Termination Processing
  def terminate
    super
    dispose_menu_background
    @command_window.dispose
    @status_window.dispose
    @optional_windows.each { |window| window.dispose }
  end
  # * Frame Update
  def update
    super
    update_menu_background
    update_command_selection
    # Update Playtime if it is shown
    if $game_system.fscms_optional_windows.include? (1)
      @optional_windows[$game_system.fscms_optional_windows.index (1)].update
    end
      # If not both windows active, than update Target Window
      unless ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_BOTH_WINDOWS_ACTIVE
        update_actor_selection
        return
      end
    end
  # * Create Command Window
  def create_command_window
    @commands, @disabled_commands, @actor_commands = [], [], []
    @scene_calls, @scene_arguments = [], []
    index = 0
    $game_system.fscms_command_list.each { |i|
      command = ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_CUSTOM_COMMANDS[i]
      name = command[0][/Vocab/i] != nil ? eval (command[0]) : command[0]
      @commands.push (name)
      if command[2].is_a? (String)
        boolean = eval (command[2])
        @disabled_commands.push (index) if boolean
      else
        @disabled_commands.push (index) if command[2] > 0 && $game_switches[command[2]]
      end
      @actor_commands.push (index) if command[3]
      @scene_calls.push (command[4])
      @scene_arguments.push (command[5])
      index += 1
    }
    @command_window = Window_FSCMS_MenuCommand.new(160, @commands)
    @command_window.index = @menu_index
    # Disable commands
    @disabled_commands.each { |index| @command_window.draw_item (index, false) }
  end
  # * Create Optional Windows
  def create_optional_windows
    y = Graphics.height
    @optional_windows = []
    $game_system.fscms_optional_windows.each { |i|
      window = optional_window (i)
      y -= window.height
      window.y = y
      @optional_windows.push (window)
    }
  end
  # * Optional Window
  #    index : index of optional window
  def optional_window (index)
    return case index
    when 0 then Window_Gold.new (0, 0)
    when 1 then Window_FSCMS_PlayTime.new (0, 0)
    when 2 then Window_FSCMS_StepCount.new (0, 0)
    when 3 then Window_FSCMS_Location.new (0, 0)
    when 4 then Window_FSCMS_Variable.new (0, 0)
    end
  end
  # * Update Command Selection
  def update_command_selection
    @command_window.update
    if Input.trigger?(Input::B)
      Sound.play_cancel
      $scene = Scene_Map.new
    elsif Input.trigger?(Input::C)
      # Return if Disabled
      if @disabled_commands.include? (@command_window.index)
        Sound.play_buzzer
        return
      end
      Sound.play_decision
      # Start Actor Selection if command desires actor selection
      if @actor_commands.include? (@command_window.index)
        start_actor_selection
      else
        call_next_scene
      end
    end
  end
  # * Start Actor Selection
  def start_actor_selection
    if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_BOTH_WINDOWS_ACTIVE
      select_actor
    else
      @command_window.active = false
      @target_window.active = true
      if $game_party.last_actor_index < @target_window.item_max
        @target_window.index = $game_party.last_actor_index
      else
        @target_window.index = 0
      end
    end
  end
  # * End Actor Selection
  def end_actor_selection
    return if ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_BOTH_WINDOWS_ACTIVE
    $game_party.last_actor_index = @target_window.index
    @command_window.active = true
    @target_window.active = false
    @target_window.index = -1
  end
  # * Update Actor Selection
  def update_actor_selection
    if Input.trigger?(Input::B)
      Sound.play_cancel
      end_actor_selection
    elsif Input.trigger?(Input::C)
      select_actor
    end
  end
  # * Select Actor
  def select_actor
    Sound.play_decision
    call_next_scene
  end
  # * Call Next Scene
  def call_next_scene
    # Call next scene
    if @scene_calls[@command_window.index].is_a? (Fixnum)
      # If actor selected
      if @actor_commands.include? (@command_window.index)
        var_id = ModernAlgebra::FSCMS_CE_ACTOR_VARIABLE_ID
        $game_variables[var_id] = $game_party.members[1].id
      end
      # Run Common Event if Scene call is an integer
      $game_temp.common_event_id = @scene_calls[@command_window.index]
      $scene = Scene_Map.new
    else
      # Call specified scene
      args = []
      if @scene_arguments[@command_window.index] != nil
        args = eval ("[#{@scene_arguments[@command_window.index]}]")
      end
      $scene = @scene_calls[@command_window.index].new (*args)
    end
  end
end
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:06:12 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 97
Thanks DoctorTodd!

Rep:
Level 71
No problem  :)
I just hope he gets back on so he can use it.

Rep:
Level 83
First off, I wanted to apologize for necroposting.  I just came across this script and decided to try and use it, though I am running into a slight snag, and wanted to post to see if it was fixable.

I am currently using extra stat scripts (RES and DEX), as well as extra Equipment options (like having boots, cloaks, more accessories, etc).  The extra stats show up for the first character when the menu is first called, but as soon as you switch to a new character, the extra stats disappear, and won't reappear until you exit and re-enter the menu, but still won't be displayed for each person.  The extra equipment options don't even appear at all in the status window.  Is it possible some how to make them compatible?  If not, no worries, I just wanted to ask.  Thanks for the help.

Rep:
Level 97
Upload a demo with all those scripts set up and the error recreated. I will try to find the time to take a look.

Rep:
Level 83
Okay, thanks so much.  Here is a demo with those scripts.  Whenever you have time, no rush at all.  I look forward to hearing back on a possible solution.  Thanks again.

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
That was amazing script here. I will see it here. I like it here.
[