RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(request) futuristic town,city tileset

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
im in need of a city like the picture you see below i have search google and alot more site but have not found one plz help me

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You request way too much random shit.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
um im sorry well i gues what im really in need is basicly skyscrapers future ground tiles and well some techy stuff

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Well, whatever. Look through this. http://www.teamanti.com/rmxp/

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Let me clue you in a little bit...

Most professional game developer companies have lots of people to work on the sprites, maps, etc., and even they take a long time. RPG Maker is a hobby of normal people who work solo. Therefore, it's neither easy nor quick for anyone to make things like that (almost no one will probably want to, due to lack of motivation), and requesting so many random difficult things is just getting on peoples nerves.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
You forgot to mention Zylos that those people get paid xD

:mad: But seriously, Zylos typed it right ~ kinda getting annoying.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Good point Zylos. Well, it's sort of solo, but you don't have personal assistants to help you.\

Instead, the internet is there. ;8
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
easy now... the kid was just looking for help to collect for his theme.
no matter how seasoned I become in scripting, spriting, composing, and programming...
I'll still remember when I was lost and needed some kind advice to point me in the right direction.

~ g/A\/\/\|E|F/A\(C|=

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Yeah, but the guy has been asking for a LOT of help lately if I'm looking at it right.

Also, who're you?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Here's my thing. I have no problem with anyone asking for some help or some direction. If you're making a game, cool. That's what we're here for, but if you're consistently asking for different things that don't have any correlation with each other then that's just extremely annoying. Who in their right mind would willingly start making all of these resources that aren't going to be used by who requested it. I understand there's good reason to make resources but if there is no demand for it, then do not waste your time creating it. Especially if its being demanded by some kid who just wants a ton of resources. Almost everything is out there, it's just a matter of if you can find it or if you like the way it was done. Not everything is created in the same style. All artists are different some way or another. Also @ Gameface, you're new here. You wouldn't find this topic as annoying unless you decided to take the time to look at all this kid's posts.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
If I counted correctly he has made 20 request topics.
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Lol, even though I didn't ask to count, if I had asked someone to count how many topics he had, it would have been rhetorical. haha.

::But since we're counting now:

He's got 7 topics requesting all different things in XP resources:
Requesting:
-R2k3 character sprites converted to XP sprites
-Some random characters based off some random facesets
-Some Star Ocean Characters
-A whole bunch of FF7 Characters
-a wolf boy?
-a topic telling people to plaster their favorite character sheets in the topic so he can use it
-and this topic

Then in the VX Resources:
Requesting:
-Ninja & Samurai character sheets
-a topic telling us to plaster our cool icons all over so he can add them to his icon sheet that he found but has no credits for
-Some sort of gunner
-a faceset for some characters and some extra animations to the characters he posted
-some pokemon characters
-some MORE FF7 characters for VX apparently
-a topic JUST looking for characters, DIDN'T EVEN SAY WHAT KIND, just "hey guys im looking for some good characters for VX and i don't like any thing i've ever seen my entire life, HURR DURR"
-Request to combine a couple of character sheets, selecting and rotating a sword then copy and pasting it onto a character he thinks automatically makes you a spriter
-a DUPLICATE topic for more ninja and samurai
-a DUPLICATE topic for MORE FF7 characters, but this time styled like XP, but used for VX

HONESTLY TELL ME HOW ALL OF THESE, AS A WHOLE, ARE EVEN A SLIGHT BIT HELPFUL FOR A GAME. I'm curious to know the name of this game?

"Gagglefuck-o-rama:Chapter II:Rise of the Crystal 5 Elemental Dragon Knights from the East: Featuring Cloud and Sephiroth: Part III"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 04:59:41 AM by grafikal »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Wow.
What a poor record.
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I take good pride in the game title I just created up there. If anyone would like to use that for a name to their untitled game, feel free. No need to credit the author. I think it'll make your game be an A+ for sure.

P.S. Just so you know, Gameface, we have nothing against you lol. If you took any of this topic incorrectly. Just saying. New people tend to take us incorrectly, and I gave you +rep for the hell of it because you defended someone without knowing the cause. Reckless - Admirable. Also, Rep here doesn't mean anything either lol, it's kind of just for show I suppose. :P
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 05:05:15 AM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
http://www.filefront.com/14336333/Antifarea%27s%20Future%20Tilesets.rar

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.

~g/A\/\/\|E|F/A\(C|=
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 05:08:48 AM by gameface101 »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Aw damnit, you posted before I could finish typing my edit to my last post ._____.

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
^,^ my bad!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This just in:

Don't attack someone for making alot of requests and have nothing else in your post. If you're not going to say something at least neutral, don't go saying it in the non spam forums.

I'm looking at you, Graf. :mad:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I guess what i'm trying to say is if you're going to jump on someone like

You request way too much random shit.

Atleast say it like

You request way too much random shit, nobody is going to fill out all of your requests if you keep making them at the speed you are doing them. Please try and be more spacious in your requests, we're not a machine that pumps out resources at the touch of your finger.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
:mad: I was the first to give him help :mad:

I only helped persuade the spam further down in the topic >_>

::and look at you double posting:: :P

::also, I'm going to use this for as long as I remember to now::
Spoiler for this:
You request way too much random shit, nobody is going to fill out all of your requests if you keep making them at the speed you are doing them. Please try and be more spacious in your requests, we're not a machine that pumps out resources at the touch of your finger.

:)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 05:20:07 AM by grafikal »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Hey now people, now more arguing, it's all good fun / telling someone to ease up on requests.