RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Polarity Battle: A Solid mini-project

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I was playing around with Key Input Processing, and my local friends wanted to make mini-projects one day and this is mine. What's the best way to explain it..?

You know how in Dragonball Z, two Kamehameha waves collide, and it's a power struggle to see who comes out on top? This mini-game puts you right in that situation. There are two difficulties and a tutorial. If you got like 10 minutes to kill, then feel free to give this micro-project a try~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FT8VSRF

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
me want screenshots

is this the corrupted project? O_O
Hi

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Oh no, this is something entirely different. I can do screenshots, but hmm... honestly, there's little to snap. It's basically a mini-experience that uses the RM2k3 RTP with a few fireball sprites I found online. Because of that, it's a really small download =P

As for my true project, I can probably upload a demo, but I was banking on waiting until I gotten just a little further.