RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How Can I Create A Compass? RPG MAKER VX

Rep:
Level 83
"You come, You go, but first you lose an arm"
This is Kind of Hard to do, i have no idea what to do,

okay so im trying to Get a compass pop out whenever i go to the menu and choose COMPASS (it is an item)
and then i want it to go away when you click on compass again
here is an example

i want that only with a compass that doenst move,
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:15:43 AM by EV3 of RenGal »
-=Renegade has come=- so has your death

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You want a compass in a game where the camera is always facing one direction?

Rep:
Level 83
well ya, the compass never moves or turns, it just shows you which way is north west east or south

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
EZ PZ Lemonsqueezy.

1) Make an Item with these attributes:
Comsume: No
Scope: None
Occassion: Always
Animation: None
Common Event: 001:compass (this can be any number or name.)
Speed: 0
Recovery Effect: Everything 0
Damage Effect: Everything 0

2) Make a common event that corresponds to the item's common event. So for this it would be: 001:compass
Now add this to the Common Event with these attributes:
@>Show Picture 1, 'Compass', Upper Left, 0, 0, (100%,100%), 255, Normal
@>Conditional Branch: The C Button is Being Presss
    @>Erase Picture 1
    @>
:   Else
    @>
:   Branch End

Rep:
Level 83
thanks for every thing
but i played around with it a little bit and i figured out how to do it, so everything is fine now

thanks though :)