RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help w/ network drivers =\

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah so, I cancelled a Hamachi update accidently and then hamachi fucked up. Then I tried reinstalling it and it gets stuck and shows the "Setup Failed" error when it gets to "Installing Hamachi Network Adapters" part.
Then I tried all solutions, but meh. So, skanker chose remobo from a random list or temporary alternatives and I got it and it shows the same problem "Remobo Network Adapters failed to install"

Roph.
help.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Solution: Stop playing AoE without me. :mad: lol.

Um. Try deleting your folders on Hamachi and Remobo after uninstalling. Then clean up your registry mebbe with this: http://www.ccleaner.com/

Just my idea. Probably won't work ._. But it's worth a try. :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Done everything, tried that and a ton of more things the hamachi guys told me to do.
And I found a way out, though its a very sad one.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
uh oh. I hope you didn't reformat or something. D: