RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RGSS2 Player Won't work

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Okay First Post...anyways for some reason when I download games that use RGSS2 Player I think thats what its called (it looks like a horse) anyways when I click it it opens up shows a black screen for about 1 second and closes can anybody tell me whats wrong?(btw I don't know where to post this so I'm just posting it here ^.^)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
wtf. The horse ICON that looks like a Knight, is the stupid bad and free version of RPG XP Postiality Knights edition or something like that. Your fault for using it. Get XP not the rip off version. Also I'm moving this to XP Troubleshooting, not VX. Also RGSS2 is Ruby. It's how VX is coded, whereas similarly XP is coded in RGSS.