RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kidnapped *Full Horror Game*

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?

Introduction

Kidnapped is a short puzzle game created with RPG Maker XP.
It is not a normal RPG Maker game though. In Kidnapped, a crazy man kidnaps one of the 4 kids that were playing in the woods. After that the other 3 try to find him in a mansion in the middle of the woods...
To find John, you will need to search around the house, opening doors, solving puzzles, and always being careful about the noise, or the crazy man will get you.

Characters

There are three playable characters, and each one has his own habilities that will be needed to go to certain areas of the house and solve some puzzles.

Jessica

A very smart and intelligent girl. She is capable of solving the hardest puzzles.

Mike

A very talented musician that is capable of playing anything in any musical instrument.

Bruno

Despite being intellingent, he is a strong kid for his age. That can be used to perform some tasks.

Game Features

> Noise Metter (If it gets too high, you will get caught.) This is the way you lose in this game. The noise metter will go up in every way. Sometimes an unexpected situation can surprise you.

> There will be some puzzles to solve.

> While exploring the mansion you can find ways of opening doors, reading strange books, understanding the story behind the kidnapp and finding secret passages.

> You manage Jessica, Mike and Bruno at the same time, so make sure you use them correctly.

> There are no battles in this game. This is a simple interaction game.

Screenshots
(You can check them HERE)

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1408/images/

Download it HERE:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1408/downloads/

An survival horror game, and a puzzle based game.
If you have anything to say about the game (if you enjoyed it, or if you didn't like it), leave a comment. I would like to know your opinion about my first finished project.

Thanks                                         
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 01:52:45 AM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
This looks like a very interesting game. I'm downloading it now.

EDIT: I've watched the beginning, and I must say, it's quite good except for the long intro. The music fits perfectly for a horror story(if you could call that) and the sounds is absolutely amazing.

EDIT2: It's annoying that whenever you switch a character, you appear where they just left off.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:48:03 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Yeah, the intro could have been a bit short, but i managed it to be like that..At least, you get what happens...

EDIT2: It's annoying that whenever you switch a character, you appear where they just left off.

(Well, i think the way it has been done it's the more realistic way to do it...If when you switch between the characters, they appear in the same place as you are, it would be "wrong"...I just didn't made the other characters appearing on the house where you left them, because i had an error since everything in the game is made with events "not everything can be done"...Anyway, as i said before, it makes the game a bit more realistic.)

Well, i hope you enjoy it.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Well, this is a puzzle game since I'm stuck....
Hi