RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker XP projects.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Well. I'm going to get straight the point. I'm a nub at RPG Maker XP, and every other version. But because of the fact that I'm willing to learn, and want to do something with my knowledge, I want to start a project. I'm very good at being creative towards stories, and map making would be something I want to do. :)

I was thinking a story with a arcade feel with it. Kind of.. old school. A lot of unlockable characters, of course. Something that can be made a series.. here's what I have so far.

"600 years ago, on the continent of Atkodian Isle, three kingdoms lived in peace and harmony, until the most trusted adviser of the queen of the kingdom of Lire, tricked her into waging war on the other continents. After 16 long years of fighting, doing nothing but killing each other, the war is stopped. And the queen of Lire realizes she has been tricked. But by that time, the traitor is long gone. The three kingdoms of Atkodian send out their strongest fighter. Lire sending out an archer, Elyswerd sending out a swords man, and Armenian sending out a mage. The three are sent to assassinate the traitor."

This is all I have atm. I think it's not half bad, but the game can be anything we want it to be, with a little imagination. :)

Requirements
RPG Maker XP.
Some type of knowledge in RPGMXP.
Patience. ;)
Some type of Instant Messenger Client.

Jobs Available.
Map Maker/Editor.
Story Board.(Me)
Object Creator/Editor.
Scripting.
Character Creation. (Me)

Each job will have 3 people to it. I will request this topic be closed once the jobs are all filled.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 01:00:03 AM by timmymyrs »