RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
kingdom of magic

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
He caught me in a good mood.

I'm totally thinking this is one of the mods just screwing with us.

We should all download his demo and prepare to laugh our asses off, it should be the worst piece of shit ever conceived.
it is crap,didn't you read what i posted about it,this is a crap game,i got bored because the project im working on is massive and not finished so i decided make a crap rushed one and upload it
i'll post info for my good project,when it's finished,that'll be a few months or weeks,it's a big game,or do you want info on that now? seeing as you are all so bloody demanding

You do realize that essentially we were trying to tell you to make a more serious post. Regardless of whether it sucks or not. You posted it here so obviously you wanted feedback. How can we give you feedback if you don't even take your game seriously. What's the point? The point is in what Falcon generously posted for you. What you did was EXACTLY what Modern Algebra imitated in that topic. We don't really give a shit if you rushed or not, either way, you wanted some sort of attention. The attention obviously wasn't for your game because if it was, you would have cared enough to post some sort of information about it.

I can't spare any of my 288gb to download it, so uh lol

Also phillip you're an idiot. HERPA DERP LET'S POTS A GAEM WIT NOE INFO LULZ IM SUCK A REBULL LOLLLLL

your da one who's stupid you cowcrap of a moderator
you must be black
my dad is black and also you are really crap at words what does 'HERPA DERP' and all that other crap mean?

It's fucking gibberish. It doesn't mean shit. He's making fun of you for talking/writing like a dumbass. :facepalm:
no

By Kraft

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Better to get married to your mother than getting married to your sister, which I assume is what your father did.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
haha, did he seriously just quote my entire post for no reason? what a waste of space.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
Better to get married to your mother than getting married to your sister, which I assume is what your father did.

what was that i couldn't here,i was too busy doing...better things and not wasting my life on copying people's disses and just changing em slightly like ur doing
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
YOU CAN HEAR WORDS?! OMG I WANT YOUR SUPERPOWER!

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
YOU CAN HEAR WORDS?! OMG I WANT YOUR SUPERPOWER!
i would give you super powers,but i can't coz if you within a 5 metres of me i'll catch aids
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
are you saying i have a big dick? because i think you are. thanks dude. :)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Thank you for helping out grafikal, man. His self-esteem has been on the downlow lately :)

Rep:
Level 91
what was that i couldn't here,i was too busy doing...better things and not wasting my life on copying people's disses and just changing em slightly like ur doing

Better things? You mean having gay sex with Grafikal?

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83

Better things? You mean having gay sex with Grafikal?
no i mean working on the good game im making
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 91
Lol.

Why don't you post some screenshots or info about your "good game".

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Hey fuck all of you guys, I played the demo for this and it was seriously the best game I have ever played. So all of you faggot nerds can shut da fuck up, this is the best game ever!!!!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
One of my personal heroes once said:

"A man once said that a thousand monkeys banging on a thousand typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."

I think it applies here more than any other topic on the forum.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
Hey fuck all of you guys, I played the demo for this and it was seriously the best game I have ever played. So all of you faggot nerds can shut da fuck up, this is the best game ever!!!!
really,i don't think it's that good
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Don't be so modest, this game is orgasmic.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
now you're are really creeping me out
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 97
NO IT IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
why is it the best game ever?
NO IT IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 97
Boy you wanna say something you say it LOUD and you say it PROUD.
YOU NEED TO GET THE RESPECT YOU DESERVE FOR THIS GAME.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Are you posting this game here just to insult people like that?

Honestly, those people you are insulting are just trying to help you. There are rules in this area of the forum, so you must read them and follow them. If you want people to play your project, they must at least see an example of what you did, like some screenshots, the story, the characters. Personally, when I come across any project, I look at the screenshots and the story first, to check whether this game really deserves my time and internet. But if you post "hi ppl, i made a game would you play it" with a link, I am sure nobody will be interested at all, especially if it's from someone with poor grammar and who insults people around.

Honestly, if you posted your project well from the beginning, and didn't insult the people who were trying to help you, we could have respected you a little. But this is just stupid.

Rep:
Level 97
Are you posting this game here just to insult people like that?

Honestly, those people you are insulting are just trying to help you. There are rules in this area of the forum, so you must read them and follow them. If you want people to play your project, they must at least see an example of what you did, like some screenshots, the story, the characters. Personally, when I come across any project, I look at the screenshots and the story first, to check whether this game really deserves my time and internet. But if you post "hi ppl, i made a game would you play it" with a link, I am sure nobody will be interested at all, especially if it's from someone with poor grammar and who insults people around.

Honestly, if you posted your project well from the beginning, and didn't insult the people who were trying to help you, we could have respected you a little. But this is just stupid.
Everyone's attacking him because they're so jealous of how amazing this game is. If you assholes can't understand his genius then you can go fuck yourselves. This is literally the best game I have ever played, and I will stand by that statement until the end.

Rep:
Level 91
Alright, it sounds like I need to give this a shot if Sword thinks so highly of it.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I played it and this is certainly no Gate of Light. Stop being a gay sword :mad:

Rep:
Level 91
It certainly is no gate of light. But it's good enough for me to consider it for Project of the Month.

Rep:
Level 97
I played it and this is certainly no Gate of Light. Stop being a gay sword :mad:
Hey Gate Of Light was a great game, but it's outdated. This game is top of the line.