RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rainmeter?

Rep:
Level 88
Who here uses it? If you do use it, what skins do you use?

I for one use my custom made one hurr.
Also, PM me if you use that, I just decided to compile it tonight and post it. I' alter it a little bit every once in a while, but now I may redo it to make it look better/more customizable.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Rainmeter always seemed more of a gimmick to me, form over function. I can do things like remember the date, I don't need to know my cpu or ram usage all the time etc.
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Rainmeter always seemed more of a gimmick to me, form over function. I can do things like remember the date, I don't need to know my cpu or ram usage all the time etc.

I agree with that, but I like the little date in the corner even though it's right above my clock...The one thing I really like with it though is Network Monitor. I can easily estimate my torrents' speed without having to open up utorrent.

I would like album art setting for VLC but having the playlist open is far more convenient than minimizing to desktop each time you want to know the song. And really, do people just stare at their raw desktop enough to actually merit the use of all the crap they have? Don't get me wrong, custom desktops like the one J-Floyd made is slick looking, but they always seem far too inconvenient compared to the original windows UI.

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for the comment.
I'd just like to state that, no, most people don't just stare at a blank desktop like mine, but I also don't like the general look of windows. I am forcing myself to run it at the moment until I figure out how to make my own visual styles so atleast I don't have to run Aero.

Also, CPU Montiors are just a waste of CPU.