RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bigger sprites?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I just have to know: Is it possible for the player to control bigger sprites, only temporarly? I don't need all kinds of movement animations, only right and left. I also don't mean bigger like in RMXP but about this big: http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis/shadowdancer/sheet/25472

It's kind of crucial for a game I'm making in RMVX  :)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
If you're making a side scroller, then stop using VX, but you can use larger sprites. Just make sure that the sprite sheet is 3x4 (3 wide, 4 tall). It doesn't matter what size it is as long as it fits in the screen and it has a $ in front of the filename. You can use character change actor graphic. I think it's on the 3rd page of events.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Nope, I'm not making a side scroller. If I did I would have used Game Maker instead. ^^
   But thanks for answering, with that information I might make it work! :D