RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
You like look like a guy I know named Matt.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:24:41 PM by Strak »

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Like like as in... "like like", or "like, like"?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
As in "have romantic interest in," or "feel companionship toward as if/such as?"

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
LOL fail. LOOK LIKE!

EDIT:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:27:43 PM by Strak »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Just because they're looking the same direction doesn't mean they're lookalikes you turd-whisperer.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I'll pretend your comment made sense.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'll pretend that your comment made sense.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
It all works out then.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
LOL fail. LOOK LIKE!

EDIT:
LOL well played, sir

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I don't follow at all

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Proper kilt, zylos? Any underwear? :3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
LOL fail. LOOK LIKE!

EDIT:

Bugger took my shield : (

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
You're a manbeast, Firerain.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Oh I see, I was totally focused on Zora Link and didn't even notice the pun. My apologies Strak.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Zora Link is from Majoras Mask.

Rep:
Level 97
So is your picture, friend.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Zora Link is from Majoras Mask.
:rwat:

How the fuck did you not know this

god kids these days don't even go back and play the old video games.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
OLD VIDEO GAMES ARE THE BEST!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Umm... Majora's Mask was released when I was 5. It's not that old.
Although I think you were exploiting the non-acknowledged sarcasm in my post by treating it sincerely. I often haven't the slightest clue what Anski's on about.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Anything made over a year ago is probably considered old by now.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Umm... Majora's Mask was released when I was 5. It's not that old.
Although I think you were exploiting the non-acknowledged sarcasm in my post by treating it sincerely. I often haven't the slightest clue what Anski's on about.

Chrono Trigger was released when I was 4. I've played it because I know it is one of the best video games for the SNES (just like OoT and MM were for the 64) What's your point?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
Fairy Gore Father
Me at a fancy dress party [obviously going as the gayest gangster in the 1920s] looking like I'm in desperate need of a new kidney.

Yay jaundice!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Chrono Trigger was released when I was 4. I've played it because I know it is one of the best video games for the SNES (just like OoT and MM were for the 64) What's your point?
I was saying that Majora's Mask, by my definition, isn't that old. But still, what grafikal said.