RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 87
Well, here's mine..The first is at a distance, and the second is brighter, to say the least.

Relieves ideas through Rmvx, all the while training to become an enthusiastic pain of a technician in the system's back-side.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Stop being black :mad:

Rep:
Level 87
Here's two 'better', more current pictures. Also, is it just me or do some people tend to take an automatic disliking to me on this forum? ???

Relieves ideas through Rmvx, all the while training to become an enthusiastic pain of a technician in the system's back-side.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Haha, just ignore Zombie and Sword. They're from Texas. :V

Also, you look exactly like my roommate from last year. <_<

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Here's two 'better', more current pictures. Also, is it just me or do some people tend to take an automatic disliking to me on this forum? ???

You've only like met the worst people so far, lol. We're nice ones
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Some people here just have very little tact, or maturity for that matter. You're actually one of the more respectable new members I've seen.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I like your smile :D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
What are you implying about people who're from The Republic of Texas?

Zombie anyone who refers to Texas as the Republic of Texas are like those fags who think the Confederacy won the Civil War.

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry if you got the wrong impression. I was talking about the quality of the two pictures, one had horrible lighting at a distance, the other one was blurry as fuck and made me :mad:. So ...yeah Sword is just a racist dick.

What are you implying about people who're from The Republic of Texas?

Ehh, its life. no hard feelings? also, sorry if my picture aggravated you (but why?)

@ Leventhan, Malson: thanks!

You've only like met the worst people so far, lol. We're nice ones
XD I guess we'll see how things go, eh? After all, forums are recorded

Also, you look exactly like my roommate from last year. <_<
:lol: sorry zylos, I'm just a senior at a school.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool pics, bro.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Because nobody likes Zombie.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I saw that he was level 40 and wondered why I had never seen him post until I saw that he only had 23 posts lol. :o
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Hey cool pic, brutebasher.

Rep:
Level 84
Zombie anyone who refers to Texas as the Republic of Texas are like those fags who think the Confederacy won the Civil War.

It's also like the Massholes who refer to MA as "The Commonwealth of Massachusetts."

Also related: The Commonwealth of Virginia.
"Why must we continue to fight amongst ourselves, and thereby further pollute the Earth?"
-Casval Rem Deikun

"So I be written in the Book of Love,
I do not care about that Book above.
Erase my name or write it as you will,
So I be written in the Book of Love."
-Omar Khayyám

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

It's also like the Massholes who refer to MA as "The Commonwealth of Massachusetts."

Also related: The Commonwealth of Virginia.

lol Massholes.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Spoiler for:
Neon blue eyes
Too much chat not enough pictures.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
god people thanks for posting pictures in spoilers but it doesn't mean it's okay to post them when they're 1650 x 1080

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
This is how serious I am about the above post:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
oh my god stop being so serious ;_;
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Computer Lab'd

Rep:
Level 96
I'm very serious about my job, as you can see. Actually, no I'm not. I'm still on duty, but I'm laying on the couch outside the room right now, lol. What a sweet job. I just bring my laptop along and get some work done. Except today, but today was my last final, so I have no work to do. Which is why I'm taking time out of my day to explain my lab aide habits to strangers on the internet. Good day, sirs.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Oh my god thank you for unseriousing ;_;