RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
:-[
Spoiler for:
Go on, laugh, I know you want to!! To see how many fall . . .

Yep. Definitely gorgeous.

Rep:
Level 84

i don't want to sound rude..

but doesn't it always seem like girls do this?..
(omg i am so ugly it is horrible) you open the picture and they are actually gorgeous, I mean.. do girls like putting them selves down? or is it just a ploy for guys like us to say.. your not ugly.. your really pretty.. and make them feel better about them selves.. hmm.. interesting..

Also consider that society pressures females to feel that they look like shit unless they fit the narrow guidelines of feminine attractiveness that we see in film, print, and television.
"Why must we continue to fight amongst ourselves, and thereby further pollute the Earth?"
-Casval Rem Deikun

"So I be written in the Book of Love,
I do not care about that Book above.
Erase my name or write it as you will,
So I be written in the Book of Love."
-Omar Khayyám

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Please stop flaming the new people. It's very rude.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
But [now that we know] there's a beautiful woman on RMRK, they have to . . . . .

rawr hot chick
rawr insult
rawr flame flame flame

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Maybe you should find a new picture  :mad:

You vampire.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
ok fine  :mad:

Caution: Don't stare too long.

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
ok fine  :mad:

Caution: Don't stare too long.

that is a cool pictures!! XD

if only i was wearing 3d glasses.. you would have punched me in the face XD

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Sorry for being a dick chaos, I just have an irrational hate for teenage parents, most of them are complete fuckwits and I feel sorry for the kids. you're post did seem pretty pointless though, any guy who's dated a girl ever knows this, most are sensitive about how they look even when they look amazing.

:V

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
Sorry for being a dick chaos, I just have an irrational hate for teenage parents, most of them are complete fuckwits and I feel sorry for the kids. you're post did seem pretty pointless though, any guy who's dated a girl ever knows this, most are sensitive about how they look even when they look amazing.

:V

Thanks for the apology. I know how you feel because before i was a teenage father.. i used to think they were all fuck heads who drink, party and do drugs and what not.. but then i found out.. it can even happen to nerds who use protection and behave themselves.. most of the time.. sad but true :(

@ Zombie.. boxers are the shizit!

Rep:
Level 89

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Lol, he liked the picture

I guess... a lot.

:epic:

Rep:
Level 89

I guess... a lot.

I guess so  ;8

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!

I guess... a lot.

I guess so  ;8

... what it meant is.. 2 of my cousins are boxers.. it's fun to box.

Rep:
Level 89

I guess... a lot.

I guess so  ;8

... what it meant is.. 2 of my cousins are boxers.. it's fun to box.

OOOOHHH! I thought you meant what I was wearing.  :P

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

Spoiler for:

You look nice :o
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
DAS for most attractive female 2009.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We'll remember.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Tay the Vampire

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Wow, Caro really IS a girl?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I know right  (>0_0)>

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Spoiler for:
:3
Rest assured, you look absolutely cute~
I bet a lot of guys would die for you =o

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Smooth skin, yay~! Gorgeous, I'll add.
:taco: :taco: :taco: