RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i think zyphers just jealous ::)

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
He might be, lol.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i think zyphers just jealous ::)

If you've seen me then you know there's nothing to be jealous of.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh, its heating up! What'll Christina say back?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I say lets get back on topic because I don't feel like having to clean up some silly arguement.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok then...but who won?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 88
i did cause ima soo cool ;D
besides zypher wont post a good picture of himself so i think maybe hes trying to hide something

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I won't post a good picture of myself because I don't understand the concept of how to take one.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
1.)  stop being ugly
2.)  take picture

:-*
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 10:21:15 PM by arlenreyb »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Ah, that's the ticket then! Thanks for the advice! :-*

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Hmmm...Maybe we should just stop now?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I request that you quit being a cock sucking douchebag towards her.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Who me or Zypher?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Zypher. He's a total dickhead towards her half the time.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Don't mind Fu. He just hasn't been very happy with me as of late, for reasons I'm not going into detail about because that will only derail the thread more.

Rep:
Level 88
hmmm well like i said jealousy... :P ::)
lol well does this look like an alien to you?

edit - minus the fact that i photoshopped the image blue

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE. K THX.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
i posted a picture, im on topic ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Well, yes, not you, the others who would have inevitably gone back to arguing.

SO... more pics somebody.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
hmmm well like i said jealousy... :P ::)
lol well does this look like an alien to you?

edit - minus the fact that i photoshopped the image blue
* Zypher groans

You don't seriously look like an alien, don't worry about it. I was making a joke and you all took it too seriously because OMG HE MADE FUN OF PRETTY GIRL MUST COME TO HER RESCUE.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think Halo directed that at me.  Any ways, I should check the blue picture when I'm drunk or stoned. That would be cool.

Rep:
Level 88
i dunno, i guess everyone else took it seriously so i did too lol

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I was serious too. Zeriab really does look like an alien.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Maybe i will post my picture >.<  when i found my webcam installation cd