RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Haha, I love how someone changed the name of the thread because we were derailing it, and yet managed to derail it even FURTHER. Welcome to freakin' RMRK.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
So, I'm still alive.

Here's a pic.

I guess.

Bit of an old pic though.

Another one.
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:15:02 AM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.

Wouldn't be doing my hometown justice if I didn't post up some Dinosaur BBQ.

Malson, where do you live? I seriously want to hit up wherever these presumably tender and delicious looking culinary masterpieces are made.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/locations/

Don't just limit yourself to the ribs though. The pulled pork and brisket are unbelievable.

This place seriously makes me wonder if there's better barbecue in the south. Because I can't fathom it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah I don't know either. The best BBQ I've ever had has all been in upstate NY, and all of the southern BBQ I've had doesn't match up to Dinosaur. On top of that, we got Wegman's subs. Yeeeeah.

A few Latin American BBQs in Florida are probably the second best I've had.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Have either of you even been to Texas?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No. Hence why I said I wonder. READ

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Well you could've totally come here and not had any BBQ :mad:
Anyways I'm sure BBQ isn't really our niche, and the good stuff you have up there is probably just as good as the BBQ down here. What you really haven't ever had is good Tex-Mex. Dear god it seems like every state but Texas fucks up Mexican food.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Almost everything we have up here is franchised, so, yeah lol. There's a good local joint near where I live, but it's not mindblowing or anything.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Dear god it seems like every state but Texas fucks up Mexican food.

Never has a truer statement been made. I don't remember ever having had BBQ there. Next time, though.

California's Mexican food is really good, but the only good ones are like hole-in-wall home-style food. Everything else is trendy fusion shit. New Mexico and Arizona have great Mexican too, but again not as good as Texas. Texas even has better Mexican food than my grandmother ffs.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
We have great everything here, except for the really obscure foreign food. I do want to try some authentic Tex-Mex, though, because frito pie is one of my favorite things ever made.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Dear god it seems like every state but Texas fucks up Mexican food.

I disagree. There's this one Mexican place a few miles from where I live that has some of the best Mexican food I've ever eaten. Texas has some beast Mexican food, but nothing compares to Tampico's. Their steak fajitas could bring peace to Burma.

Rep:
Level 97
Where do you live? I saw a Tampico's in Houston but I didn't eat there.

Also Holk drive to Philly mail me a Cheese Steak D:
We have a good place called Fred's but even though he's from Philly I want the real deal ;9

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
we're the kings of Tex-mex, but my NY roots make me want an authentic, good philly cheesesteak often. I usually have to end up making it myself.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Where do you live? I saw a Tampico's in Houston but I didn't eat there.

Also Holk drive to Philly mail me a Cheese Steak D:
We have a good place called Fred's but even though he's from Philly I want the real deal ;9

Alabama.

And regarding cheese steak, it's good, but I can't seem to find a place that serves it without onions. Onions absolutely ruin any dish for me. I can't stand them.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Sir you do not eat a cheesesteak without onions

Then it's just a nameless collection of food ingredients

Rep:
Level 97
Oh I just remembered the most delicious cheese steak I ever had was at the new Cowboys stadium.

Spoiler for:
It's funny because we were up against the Eagles.
It's funnier because the Eagles lost

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
this thread is making me hungry ;9

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I've got it now:
Spoiler for:

...  :mad:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
That looks like nutella on pancakes

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
No, that's definitely ribs. I don't know what kind of "ribs" you've been eating. >_>
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
clearly nutella on pancake kind

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I just want a Primanti Brothers sandwich if I ever go to Pennsylvania.

And the more I read the topic title, the less sense it seems to make.