RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Count to 2000

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Death is Welcome When it Comes, but to yeild, NEVER!

Dawn of the Dragons: 0%

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
haha lol therophster
Bizzy with Game :

World Of Kaldera :
Plot: 25 %
characters: 5 %
maps: 5 %
scripts: 7 %
total: 10,5 %

Quote from: therophster
Rules: ....duh.....lol.....well actually, no posting twice in a row, you gotta wait till somebody else has posted before you can again....maybe people could make it different by not just posting a number, but say making a fancy image of the number or something lol............should this get stickied? anyways, I'll go first:

lol not tht well made but it'll do :P

PimpDaddyTG: I love that effect man!!! Where did you get it?
You should go to my forums at:
http://halloweentown02.proboards49.com
or you could go to my website at:
http://b.1asphost.com/pumpkinking/
My website is not completely finished. All of the buttons work.

you see the link under the line(www.crankeye.com)
Bizzy with Game :

World Of Kaldera :

Rep:
Level 102
I made that image myself? I put crankeye.com there cos that's where I'm gonna be using it....I just got the colour of the background of this forum then made an image of that same colour, then just put the text, then drew a fat line round it and blurred it...? :O_o:

bringing sexy back

------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB
------------------------

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

nothing special :(
Bizzy with Game :

World Of Kaldera :

The Crusade(DEMO)

The Crusade:30% Completion

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Forty three[/size]
bringing sexy back

wow you did you're best lol (forty three) lol
Bizzy with Game :

World Of Kaldera :

Rep:
Level 102
alright hows this then? lol (updated)

bringing sexy back

yea now we talking  whaha

now look this :

just look google   :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Bizzy with Game :

World Of Kaldera :