RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Move route animation trouble

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I did use the search but it confused me  :-\

So yeah, in the beginning of my game, the cut scene in fact I have a character (main one) floating down a river, however in the move route thing, I use the down character position, the animation scrolls to the right and displays the next 3 lying down characters and then repeats, it never stays fixed.

I have had this problem before but I haven't used RMXP for ages and thus forgotten how to fix it. I've tried all the normal ideas, such as direction fix, stop animation, move animation off etc.

Any ideas what I'm missing?

Ben

EDIT:  Ooops guess I missed out a kinda important one, I had STOP Animation 'ON' instead of 'OFF' xD all fixed
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 11:56:16 AM by Mouse1989 »