RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(REQUEST) Sithjester Edits

Rep:
Level 84
As the topic says these are character sets created by Sithjester that were posted on her site. I plan on using these for my game but I would like an few alterations done to them to make them fit my game. I will give as much detail as possible.

WHAT IS BEING REQUESTED:

1. The first 4 charactersets attached named America_revwar, England_revwar, spain, and sitaly are wanted to be edited 4 times. nothing really fancy or outlandish these are what I am looking for in the characters but I want something added to them to fit my game. For each edit of these 4 I want them holding a weapon if possible,

2. The weapons I want them holding are an assult rilfe, bazooka, sniper rifle and flamethrower.

3. Now to help you get the sense of what I am looking for this game I am making takes place in the future or an alternate reality if you would, so I trying to get a futuristic look to the weapons if possible.

4. The rebel piolt characterset frin Star Was I wam wanting 3 edits done to. I want the Orangeish color part of the suit to be changed for 3 different character sets. One where it is red, one where it is blue and one that is the same color featured in the spain charactersets uniform. The red and blue I am looking to have them edited to is from the America_revwar characterset and the england_revwar charactersets uniform color.

I hope this is enough detail for these edits. I have no specifcations on what the weapons should look like only that they look futuristic. Edit credit will go to who edits these for me and will be added in game credits below Sithjesters name for her work on the orginal creation fo the character sets.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor