RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mouse dis-conneting/Re-connecting

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
When im using the computer, my mouse will stick, not respond and the computer will play the tune when a device is removed, then the mouse will carry on working, i have had the mouse for a while, and i've tried it in other USB ports.

I just want to know if this is the mouse, or my motherboard, or even a problem with the windows 7 beta?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
My wireless keyboard has been doing this to me for a while now, but I found out that the USB cable on the sensor is broken and sometimes trips out if I move in the slightest, so this could be the problem. I don't think it has anything to do with your motherboard, unless you have a voltage problem.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Now the mouse is just plain disconnecting and i need to take out the USB and put it back in, and now the left click refuses to work in games randomly just like it was when it was disconnecting.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
My mouse did that too... the only thing I can think of to fix it, is get a new mouse. =(
That's what I ended up doing.
You could also try getting a USB->Mouse port converter. It lets you plug a USB mouse into a normal mouse port. I had one of those but lost it.  ;9

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:16:53 PM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&