RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I will accept any RMXP icon request

Rep:
Level 83
Ok, I will accept any of your  RMXP icon or icon set request as long as they are less than 25 icons. It might take a while if the number is large though.
I don't know how that body got there, so put the gun down, and get out.

Rep:
Level 87
You know, you could post examples of your work. Gives us a good idea of what you can do.

Rep:
Level 83
Ok, just a sec

Rep:
Level 83
Well i haven't done much scene my computer got whipped but heres some maces i edited.

I used to make tons for my brother when he was making his game.

Rep:
Level 83
Sorry about the link mess up thing, i'm used to using a different website.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
oh my god, stop BAJILLION POSTING, jesus learn the edit button please.

And also, something to help you, use the image tags when posting an image instead of the link. For instance::

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/Wtfisac0w/bronzemace.png[/img]

would turn into

p.s. ONLY USE DIRECT IMAGE LINKS.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's cool that you'e willing to make icons for people. Thank you. Hopefully some people will get some use of this topic :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14477.0.html

You can use this sticky if you want. I can, like, edit the first post to show your works and say that it's being worked under you.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
i have a post from a couple of days ago the asking someone to make FFT zodiac stone icons. is that possible? ???

Rep:
Level 83

Rep:
Level 83
truthfully,I have no idea what your talking about. can you give me a link to a picture of a sort?

Rep:
Level 83
Vergo is done

Kind of bad... not my best work. but theres 12 more ( i think...)

better then mine lol, i like it ty
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 03:34:25 AM by Darth_Trauer »

Rep:
Level 83
better then mine lol, ty
Oh my god! i put the wrong symbol on it! Don't worry, i'll have them all perfect and ready in about 2 days considering how busy I've bin latley

take as long as you need  ;D

Rep:
Level 83
I lied they're done

Sweet TYVM  :tpg: They look great
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 04:29:25 AM by Darth_Trauer »

Rep:
Level 83
Your welcome.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
As I suspected, FAKE.

Check out the difference in style and level of complexity. OH, I WONDER WHERE IT CAME FROM?

http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/zbstone.shtml

Resize ftw? Please at least credit them.

Seems like you don't really care about your customers, lol. Not only did you just resize previously created pictures, you took near 12 hours to search up "final fantasy tactics zodiac stones" on Google and resize.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 03:33:50 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 83
As I suspected, FAKE.

Check out the difference in style and level of complexity. OH, I WONDER WHERE IT CAME FROM?

http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/zbstone.shtml

Resize ftw? Please at least credit them.

Seems like you don't really care about your customers, lol. Not only did you just resize previously created pictures, you took near 12 hours to search up "final fantasy tactics zodiac stones" on Google and resize.

I resized and edited some pictures. There not as you call them "fake"
And that wasn't even the pic i used

Rep:
Level 83
Besides, he seems happy

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Firstly, learn to edit your posts.  We don't like double posting.

Secondly, all you need to say is "Nevermind, lol. Found these on www.wherever.com, resized them all nice for ya."

and then ALL WILL BE GOOD :)

Rep:
Level 83
Ok, sorry i haven't posted a reply to that yet i was on vacation, so anyway... The problem was that he was trying to make me seem like some cruel hearted person who only cares about himself, when i had done nothing wrong.

NOW LETS GET BACK TO ICON REQUESTS!

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You did not make these. You resized them. You must say that credit needs to be given to the original creator. End of story. KKK and Mistermoo are right.

Also, stop double posting. Use the edit button.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
That post simply gave shame, and he wasn't trolling, he was pointing the obvious out.

would you be able to make the "masamune" into a 2d icon? ^^ its supposedly a 6 foot tall samauri sword that Sephiroth uses in final fantasy 7, that's the name of his sword, and buster blade, clouds sword of choice? ^^

Rep:
Level 83
Ok, to all those people who won't SHUT THEIR FUCKING TRAP!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
to all those people who won't SHUT THEIR FUCKING TRAP!
:mad: :mad: :mad: No we Won't!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rep:
Level 83
I hate people like this... Icon requests! Fucking icon requests! Not dumb ass whiny anime fans!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hot Anime Fan ~ go cry in a corner for you won't get any cry baby ~ :mad: :mad:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
No point in whining, man - Just skip the insults and realize that we're just trying to give you some advice. Good advice. Advice that will get you far in life, and keep most of us not pissed off at you :)

And yes, be nicer to Caro. She won't give you no sugah if you keep this up >:|

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
NO SUGAH FOR YOU! ~so it appears

Rep:
Level 83
God freaking damn it! Don't post unless its an icon request! Thank you!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :mad: :mad: :mad: DO NOT WANT!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: FAKER! LIER! STEALER!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Keep crying, and it'll continue, life is not easy and it bites back when you take the easy road, that includes spriting ~ nyoron

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
ignore me then? also, before deciding whether or not i should ask you for an icon, i'd like to see some examples of your OWN icons for myself to judge whether or not i approve of your style for a game please.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Make that An Ice Sword to see it with our own eyes, If you don't even HAVE Icons made already ~

Rep:
Level 83
Topic closed, sit here and wine all you want i'm not reading anything any more.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Crybaby . . . Cry, your as useless as the average cliche main characters of anime . . . they can't stand the truth and RUNS AWAY FROM THE PROBLEM.

Rep:
Level 83
Crybaby . . . Cry, your as useless as the average cliche main characters of anime . . . they can't stand the truth and RUNS AWAY FROM THE PROBLEM.

I'm going to post one last comment, i am "running away" from this topic because you people won't shut your mouth and its getting on my nerves.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
lol, we're getting on HIS nerves.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Like that's scary ~ You ignore grafikal's request, you don't post your own icons, nor even try making an Ice sword if you don't have them . . .

lol, we're getting on HIS nerves.
lol, I find it more like attention ~

Rep:
Level 83

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Lolz

Hi again : O

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Shoot, I missed all the drama...

I'm no psychologist, but it looks like you seriously need to calm down. Nobody here's out to get you unless you do something to deserve it, keep that in mind. This is a little breakdown of what happened:

1. You started the thread
2. You granted a request
3. You were accused of resizing images without crediting the original author (which, by the way, is illegal if Falcon, KitKat, and mistermoo are right)
4. You lashed out (not the brightest move when you're accused of plagiarism, it makes you look more guilty. Just confess if you did, deny if you didn't. Simple as that)
5. You ignored vamp's request
6. Caro insulted you (cry, much? I get insulted all the time, doesn't bother me)
7. You lashed out again
8. Grafikal wanted to see some of your original work
9. You lashed out once more
10. Caro seconded Grafikal's request
11. Denied.
12. Caro called you a crybaby
13. You give us the demon finger of fire
14. KitKat says hi.

Besides Caro's [much deserved] reprimands, you really have nothing to be mad about. At this point, you have two options: admit you stepped out of line (take it from a bystander, you had [and have] absolutely no reason to be mad, it's just a byproduct of desperately trying to hide something) and pretend this never happened, or you can sulk into the shadows, and forever hide your talent from the world (I'm assuming you have talent. I, like everyone here, never saw anything other than a couple images that looked dangerously close to already published images). Your move.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Topic locked.