RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Move shit with your mind this summer

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529539,00.html

Just wait until you can move sex toys with your mind.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I've seen this before. They need a less retarded version. It only moves if you concentrate. It doesn't care what you're concentrating on. I'll be impressed when it can determine what you're concentrating on so you can act on more than just a ping-pong ball.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
I see it as an early prototype for something that can eventually become useful.

I'd like to see this evolve to the point where we can perform controlled, meaningful tasks with our minds.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I kind of want this to be the normal as people grow up and kids are taught to use these things in school, but with a much smaller better portable model and then you basically become a jedi and shit. mm

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
this is usseles,it wil prolly cost allot,and to be honest if you levitate that ball 1 or 3 times uve seen it.
This would maybe be cool to put in a TVso wheen you look at it when its off and you think TV on is goes on LOL a solution to lost remotes  ;D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Uh. Sure, it'll probably suck if technology decides to stop evolving... you dumb. you dumb.

and this:
I see it as an early prototype for something that can eventually become useful.

I'd like to see this evolve to the point where we can perform controlled, meaningful tasks with our minds.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
wow that is sort of cool.

I lol'd at all the star wars references, there were at least 2 in every sentence.
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
It should be linked with Star Wars lol.

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
Finally, man has made decent progress.
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It should be linked with Star Wars lol.

It is called the Force Trainer, so I think it kind of is.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That's irrelevant, MA, the fact is it SHOULD be associated with Star Wars.

Spoiler for:
:V

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Finally, man has made decent progress.
I guess making phones that you can carry around with you pretty much wherever you go and interactively touch on a screen while it plays music and games while chatting with your friends wasn't good enough. >_>

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I want my iPhone to read my mind, know exactly who I want to text and what I want to say, and do it for me without me even having to take it out of my pocket.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
I'm hoping the advances of this technology won't involve armed robbers/criminals controlling weapons with their minds.
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I want my iPhone to read my mind, know exactly who I want to text and what I want to say, and do it for me without me even having to take it out of my pocket.

This.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
But how would you know what to say without first taking it out of your pocket and reading any messages you may have gotten ._.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
What if you're really mad at the one person, and do the angry letter thing, but ACTUALLY SEND IT?!

D8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
What if you're really mad at the one person, and do the angry letter thing, but ACTUALLY SEND IT?!

D8

cool.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
CONTROL DILDOS WITH YOUR MINDDDDD

im sure the ladies would like that, that'll make em like starwars.

pokeball KioOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 82
There have case where people moved things with their mind without Tech.(they all seem like misgivings though)
One such instance is where a employee at a gift shop was thinking about a knife that was in another room(I suppose he was cataloging)
and it would fall off the shelf. The manager said this happened many times so that reduces the chance of coincidence.

Rep:
Level 102
Every time I think about women, my penis moves.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Every time I think about women, my penis moves.

That is some crazy voodoo shit right there.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
By "women," he means you, Halo.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Well, I do have an amazing body. :blush:
:tinysmile: