RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
8 actors in a svbs

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Alright i have been getting tired of playing and making games with only 4 members allowed in a side-view battle system. so i was scimming trough Tankentai's svbs and realized it gives you the option to add more members in battle. but thing is if your new to rmvx and new to scripting completly or just dont know scripting. then its kinda difficult to understand how to get those members in. Well for those newcomers i have made a demo with the script fully working  with 8 members. i also threw in a large party script allows you to have over up to 99 actors in your party and switch in and oujt which characters you want to fight before you start a battle.One extra thing i threw in was a max level break allows to go up to 999 levels or more if u want.....now im really as im making this so THIS PARTS IMPORTANT!!!.....in the demo i didnt put much effort as wat to do...HERES WHERE YOU WANT TO READ.....before you talk to the monster talk to the actor next to green crystal he will add 4 members to party.....then talk to blue crystal this will make you lvl 999 Now talk to green crystal to fully heal then talk to monster and enjoy the 8 member battle.sorry for long discription i just didnt add it in the demo and didnt want any one to be confused. all creditz for makers of scripts are inside the scripts..i wont require any credit if use i didnt make the scripts just did an edit but if you are nice and want to add me in creditz that would be nice.Well after all that here is the link to demo adn enjoy hope you like http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=90bdff9ab8d8fbf9d6baebe61b361f7ce04e75f6e8ebb871